Tamper

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klause

Reaction score
So, I didn't have a tamper that I felt was up to being used with, or even being seen in the same vicinity as my Briar Spirit pipe.  And, I actually didn't have one that could really reach all the way down the chamber with ease, or fit the bore of the pipe comfortably.

So, inspired by Kirks work, I set to, and came up with this:

http://www.laughing-lion-design.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/JASON-PIPETAMPER.jpg

Photos a bit dark, but you get the idea.

That's really a cool tamper. One just like it would look great on the table beside my chair and it would be in easy reach. Yep, surely would look great. Wish I had one like that. Yessiree, if I had one like that I'd would be a happy man. Surely wish I had one like it.  :lol:  Hush Walt, I'm trying to do a mooch here. Someone always trying to get in on my mooch. A man can't have nothin' not even a good mooch.  :suspect: 

AJ

Very nice work Buddy, love the face carving.  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: 

Just got home and found a package from out of the country....had no clue.

Found this wonderful hand carved tamper and scapper combination from Klause.
The picture is found on the link above.

Thank you very much!  Rather than use this piece of art, I will keep it as a treasured moment and keep it close in my tobacco cellar and look at it often.

Thanks again to Klause for his generosity!