TAPS SHOW BRISSETT PIPES TEASER!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justpipes

Reaction score
Just a little sample of the Brissett pipes that will be available at the TAPS Show this year. :D You can be assured that these beauties won't last long! My camera does not even come close to doing them justice!

Danish bent billiard with phenomenal grain all the way around, with a tortoise colored stem that you will just have to see to believe!

Stunning and perfectly executed Rhodesian, again, with outstanding grain all the way around the bowl.

Now we come to the Poker madness! :D You are all familiar with Mr. Brissetts affinity with Pokers! This one, well, what can I say? Unbelievable, as they all are! Outstanding grain around the bowl and unbelievable bird's eye covering the rim! There's not much else that I can say other than you will just have to see this one in person! Oh! Check out the unusually colored stem that matches the contrast finish perfectly!

Absolutely madening cross grain and bird's eye on this (I can't find any other words to describe it) slightly bent, perfectly carved Poker!

Looks like there is going to be a nice display at the table, JP! The one I got last year is in my weekly rotation still! A fine smoker! :cheers:

JP, those are some fine looking pipes. Do you happen to have any that are the same style as the one's pictured... but which haven't ever physically touched a tin of Middleton's Walnut? Of course I'd be willing to pay a little more... ;)

Wow! Is it me or has Mike stepped it up to a new level? Great looking pipes.

This is how I ended up with that beautiful poker last year... I am definitely eying that Danish Bent Billiard.

Really beautiful pipes, though!

-Andrew