Tell Santa All About It...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Santa knows if you been naughty or nice...

for tj... a dozen charcoal medico filters in your stocking this year...

Ho! Ho!
Ho!

:santa: :santa: :santa:

"Tell Santa All About It"????????????????????????????

Sounds like a good pick up line for the pub. Does it work?

Does Mrs. Dragon know?

Shame on you!

Better lay off the nogg.

Erinmore for you.

tj,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,capo de tutti capi

And for Mr. David Elkins: a nice PAD attack and a Santa Bunny. (If I can find him??)

Ho! Ho! Ho! Ho!

:santa: :santa: :santa: :santa:

Hi Santa!! :santa: My Granddaughter Abby wants a piano for christmas :D She says she knows you'll bring it cuz she's been real good this year and has some really good cookies and milk waiting for you when you come down the chimney. As a token of gratitude I shall leave a bottle of scotch for you to wash the cookies down with as milk isn't sufficient for a man who has just squeezed a piano through a chimney. Feel free to toss the milk out the window for the reindeer :rendeer:

Abby is waiting patiently!

PD,
You have a beautiful granddaughter :D . Grandchildren are so special. My wife and I are having five of our grandchildren over Friday night to taste some lobster that is being sent to us by my wife's brother. They don't have a chance to go to Nova Scotia with us (except one) to have this experience.
That's what Christmas is about... sharing and being with family, especially with the wee ones :D :D .

For that, Santa may put a pre-transgression Barling in your stocking (very rare)...

:lol:
Ho! Ho! Ho!
:santa: :santa: :santa:

P Daddy,

You are blessed with Abby. She has the expression of a much loved child. Well done!

tj

Slow Puffs":0ydi4pqh said:
Santa may put a pre-transgression Barling in your stocking

:lol!: Before my transgressions I got Barlings, now it's Grabows :darklord: Problem is, if you go back to the time before my transgressions I was only old enough to have a Barling bubble pipe :geek:

Have a wonderful Christmas!

Puff Daddy":vksv77l3 said:
Hi Santa!! :santa: My Granddaughter Abby wants a piano for christmas :D She says she knows you'll bring it cuz she's been real good this year and has some really good cookies and milk waiting for you when you come down the chimney. As a token of gratitude I shall leave a bottle of scotch for you to wash the cookies down with as milk isn't sufficient for a man who has just squeezed a piano through a chimney. Feel free to toss the milk out the window for the reindeer :rendeer:

Abby is waiting patiently!
What a beaytiful little girl. Three of my grandkids are girls and the rest are little boys with a total of 13 in all. It seems that when I said to stay home and practice the art of a 4 lettter word ending in K that means intercourse, they missunderstood, I ment Talk

Your granddaughter is a doll, JD... your wife and daughter must be very attractive. :p