Ten Thousand Tons of Thanksgiving TNT - the November Mission

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder how many pilots had their “deliver by” dates listed as Monday. Mine was, even though I shipped on Tuesday. Holidays are fraught with peril.

Just keep sippin’ that whiskey and thinkin’ those good thoughts.

It could be worse. You could be out fighting Black Friday shoppers to buy stuff you don’t need with money you don’t have. Now THERE’S a proud tradition. Yeesh!

All that tryptophan must have hit my pilot, too, but better late than never!

Fr_Tom":xnppytve said:
All indications are that I had a direct hit. I will head back to base and wait for confirmation from the ground.
So, I'm guessing this Golden Extra wasn't payback for lunch?

Rascals! :fpalm: :shock:

Ozark Wizard":o6p1avwu said:
Fr_Tom":o6p1avwu said:
All indications are that I had a direct hit. I will head back to base and wait for confirmation from the ground.
So, I'm guessing this Golden Extra wasn't payback for lunch?

Rascals! :fpalm: :shock:
It is hard to go wrong with Golden Extra regardless of the occasion.

History Prof 1861":sywezpyn said:
Incoming communications from my pilot

He is over the target area preparing for his run...
Same here! :cheers: :bom:

Looks like I might have to evacuate the bunker. The Padre's MOAB cracked the reinforced concrete roof and one of the doors doesn't close tight. Satellite uplink is also down so I can't track incoming flights. Going to manual targeting.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/N-o6FoBhFbI" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>