Tennessee Roll Call

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justpipes

Reaction score
I have been thinking about and praying for you folks in Tennessee because of the flooding. I heard that over 50% of the counties there are delcared disaster areas.

How are our Tennessee brothers and sisters fairing? Please check in if you can and let us know how you are and if you need any help.

Here in the Chattanooga area we did fine ...just a real good soaking. West of us did not fare as well. Lots of flooding and some loss of life. Those folks are in our prayers.

Lots of flooding here over the past weekend. We had over a foot of rain in a short period of time. The water is receding now but is leaving severely damaged roads and bridges which is making travel difficult. Thankfully there was no loss of life here in our county.

LtMac

Good to know you are ok LtMac!
It been in the news here in South Africa....... it is serious stuff!

Here in East Tennessee we were supposed to get some pretty heavy storms from that system that slammed middle and west Tennessee, but it really didn't amount to much.

There is devastation in Nashville and several counties surrounding. Some really heartbreaking pictures of flooding.

Also, I think the death toll in the state is now at 29.

They're all in my prayers.

Mike

Just down the road from Gospelman, in Oak Ridge, no major problems. Power outages but no significant damage or injuries. Middle Tennessee suffered worst from what I hear.

Good to see you post Centurian... When you didn't check in I started hoping you were just out saving the day. :D

Thankfully we didn't have to do much saving, just a lot of directiing traffic. As Eyore says, "Thanks for noticing me." :lol:

Glad you brothers are checking in and ok! With the gulf oil spill and all, I just didn't think the folks in TN were getting the attention that they should. I have been hearing about the music community over in Nashville already banding together to start raising money for the folks out there.