Tesla model S 90D

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't be ludicrous Cretans. This is for the enlightened,progressive,who worships mother Gaia as she should be. I wouldn't expect you to understand, but I do expect you to do your part.  I'm going on a 30 city in 30 night tour to educate the common people like you on just how disastrous your lifestyle has become. Stop driving combustion engines, stop leaving your nightlight on, stop all your ozone depleting carbon dioxide emissions you call 'breathing'.  With any luck we will have you living in a cave wiping your butt with you hand before our glorious leader comes to power in November.  If not we will just have to kill you for your own good.

Or.

Cool car.

I wonder what the carbon footprint is during production? Despite its squeaky image, I believe the Toyota Prius's footprint was/is appalling. Kind of defeats the whole purpose I think.

On a similar subject I believe that car manufacturers have now produced a hydrogen cell powered car, but again, the carbon footprint during production is enormous. And so it goes...

There's no 'green' in energy. We can and should be the best stewards of the planet that we can be, but energy is dirty. End of story.

Want to reduce emission pollutants in the US? Ban cars and airplanes. Build rail and buses. Until Mr Green Bean gives up his lisence and his frequent flyer miles he's the worst kind of hypocrite. Will it eliminate emission? No, but it will put a bigger dent in the problem than anything the few trillions of dollars they've milked us for so far has produced.