Text Fraud?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RSteve

Reaction score
On Saturday I helped my next door neighbor dig out from the blizzard. Her husband had been stranded in the Atlanta airport. She was beside herself because her husband had a Saturday afternoon appointment at the local CVS for his Covid booster and wouldn't arrive back in St. Paul until late in the evening. I asked her if she had his appointment confirmation on her cellphone. She said she did. I told her to forward it to me, which she did. I changed the day and date in the text to Sunday and sent it back to her. I said that when I got my booster at that CVS, the pharmacist took a quick glance at my phone and gave me the shot. He was also giving vaccinations to walk-ins. On Monday, I saw her and she said the pharmacist took a quick glance at her phone and gave her husband the booster.

On Saturday I helped my next door neighbor dig out from the blizzard. Her husband had been stranded in the Atlanta airport. She was beside herself because her husband had a Saturday afternoon appointment at the local CVS for his Covid booster and wouldn't arrive back in St. Paul until late in the evening. I asked her if she had his appointment confirmation on her cellphone. She said she did. I told her to forward it to me, which she did. I changed the day and date in the text to Sunday and sent it back to her. I said that when I got my booster at that CVS, the pharmacist took a quick glance at my phone and gave me the shot. He was also giving vaccinations to walk-ins. On Monday, I saw her and she said the pharmacist took a quick glance at her phone and gave her husband the booster.
Nice of you to help out. 👍😃