th priest

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arkansaspiper

Reaction score
I was in a local pipe shop and I saw a priest smoking the biggest cigar ever I mean 5 to 6 inches aross I mean massive he said praise god and sat down for im really sure how long and smoked it all

Domini Domini Sancti Sancti, will I never finish this cigar! :lol!:

They also love the wine and beer, they are just being humans, different clothing that's all.

arkansaspiper":8n28z953 said:
I was in a local pipe shop and I saw a priest smoking the biggest cigar ever I mean 5 to 6 inches aross I mean massive he said praise god and sat down for im really sure how long and smoked it all
I'm a little slow on the uptake sometimes, so help me out here.....

When you say "5 to 6 inches across" I interpret that to mean a ring gauge of 5 to 6 inches. Is that what it was? And if so that must surely be one of the fattest stogies ever rolled, and probably should be pictured somewhere.

I do seem to remember once seeing some stupid fat and long cigar once rolled for inclusion in the Guinness Book of World records. It wasn't meant to be smoked but the length must've been something like 12' long.

A quick search revealed this-

gar.jpg

Saul+Cubacigar+Company+Repairs+Largest+Cigar+rkc-bSdqAEMl.jpg

cigar-repair_1122736i.jpg

cigar.jpg

OK so I don't expect it was in this league, but really - a RG of 5"-6"??

Normally I'd call bullfeathers on this arky. Someone has to have photo evidence.

Cheers,

RR

i don't know my rings that well but i would say it was bigger than a 64 ring

I'm here all week, and twice on Saturday.. Good night, and don't forget to tip the wait staff! I love you San Fransico, err New York, err Omaha.. Where am I again?