Thank you all for your concern. It's great to be back!!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lonecoyote

Reaction score
First, let me thank those of you within this forum who were concerned for my wellbeing. Also, thank you Rande ( Brewdude ) for the letter I received in the mail, and my promise to you is still in tact. Let me start by saying it's been a tough two months for me, personally dealing with a health issue. I'm a private person and don't believe in social media. This forum is my only type of social media I'm involved with, basically because of the type of work I did prior to me becoming retired/disabled. As a member of this forum stated, I was also a member of another pipe forum until I kept receiving PM's with nasty comments that " your trying to pad your post count " and also " responding to old threads is ridiculous "! First of all I could care less about post count and the old threads I responded to I had questions about making a reverse Calabash pipe and a few others pertaining to pipe making. I had no idea I would stir up so much trouble and get some of those members panties in a knot. All of my questions were legitimate and I meant no harm. Nonetheless  I still received a number of nasty PM's. I sent a PM to the Admin of that particular pipe forum and asked for my membership to be closed. So, not only was my membership closed but I was permanently blocked from the website.
  Now, let me thank those members within this forum who sent me PM's asking... " where have you been, how are you doing, are you okay "?  Your caring meant allot to me and tomorrow I will read and respond to ALL.
 It's been a couple of months since I've been able to enjoy a pipe and after 49 years boy do I miss it!!!
  Well, I'm back and stable enough to again participate in this forum and I really enjoyed the time I spent posting here and meeting a GREAT BUNCH OF PIPE SMOKERS. THIS MAY NOT BE THE SO CALLED NUMBER ONE PIPE FORUM, BUT I WILL TELL YOU WITHOUT A DOUBT...   it stands out amongst all the others because of members like you. It's truly my pleasure to be a member of this forum, Brothers of Briar. I'm here to stay God willing.
Now I'm going to relax outside and enjoy a pipe full.
 God Bless you all and be well,
                      Ted    ( SBTZ )

LC,

So nice to have you back, and great to hear that you are on the mend. I too was among those concerned, but I don't like to pry into business that doesn't belong to me. Most importantly, its good to know that you are recovering from your ailments, and able to enjoy a smoke. I will be forever grateful to you for turning me on to J. Patton blends, and for your kindness in our limited interactions.

Hope to chat more with you in the future.

Loren

Glad you're able to get back..Hope all goes well for you.

He's back! :cheers: Couldn't have been more pleased when I came across your post Ted

So very glad to know you're on the mend and back with us Ted. Many were quite concerned for you, myself included. Hope you can put the bad days in the past now. Welcome back amigo!

:D

Cheers,

RR