Thank you Justpipes

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Davey

Reaction score
Just got a nice size sample package of some Walnut and Edeworth. cannot wait to try out...will keep the "debate" living with my (VERY) humble nickel's worth :lol:

Thanks Mark

C'mon, man!!! You have to post some thoughts on the Walnut. Personally, I've never smoked it but seeing the back-and-forth about it here recently, I'm curious. So share your experience!! :D

Mark,

Let me double Davey's kudos. Your samples of, yes, you guessed it, Walnut. Edgeworth Ready-Rubbed, and Rum and Maple also arrived in Arkansas. Very kind of you to share your 'backie with us, and for saving us the "risk" of buying a blend we haven't tried. I don't care what everybody else on the board says about you, I think you're and OK guy! :mrgreen:

Natch

Natch":p8b8iqgv said:
Mark,

Let me double Davey's kudos. Your samples of, yes, you guessed it, Walnut. Edgeworth Ready-Rubbed, and Rum and Maple also arrived in Arkansas. Very kind of you to share your 'backie with us, and for saving us the "risk" of buying a blend we haven't tried. I don't care what everybody else on the board says about you, I think you're and OK guy! :mrgreen:

Natch
Thank you very much Natch!

Everyone else, what Natch isn't telling you is that before my sample could make it out to him a very overly gracious box of goodies arrived on my back porch this past Saturday. I can't even begin to tell you what all was in it, it was so much!

Thank you very much Mr. Natural!!! You are a fine friend indeed!

That is the exact kind of stuff that makes this hobby so much fun. Good job guys.

Natch":j1xj41q1 said:
Mark,..... I don't care what everybody else on the board says about you, I think you're an OK guy! :mrgreen:

Natch

LOL, Natch! In spite of his efforts to convince some of us otherwise, I'm beginning to come to the same conclusion.

Natch":v97sf3xr said:
Mark,

Natch
I agree Justpipes is a good guy, he sent me a zippo pipe lighter, arrived today, because he didn't like it. He didn't want anything in return, but I'm determined to scrounge something up to send back to him. Big thanks man.

:pipe:

PipeBrew":eoxhsmwu said:
he sent me a zippo pipe lighter, arrived today, because he didn't like it. Big thanks man.

:pipe:
You're welcome PipeBrew! I hope that you enjoy it. I just couldn't et use to it. Some folks swear by them but I like my cheap Imco better. I figured someone should get some use out of it.

Ok. Well my nickels worth: I really enjoyed this stuff! Was easy to keep lit and nioce room note.

I did find it a bit light on flavor, but certianly a nice weed. i mixed it also with some of thsat Balkan mix I didn't care for and WOW, nice blend! Thanks again mark.

David

Davey":or0q5j08 said:
Ok. Well my nickels worth: I really enjoyed this stuff! Was easy to keep lit and nioce room note.

I did find it a bit light on flavor, but certianly a nice weed. i mixed it also with some of thsat Balkan mix I didn't care for and WOW, nice blend! Thanks again mark.

David
Ok David, we are waiting on the review over in the review category............ :lol: