Thank you Morleysson!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justpipes

Reaction score
This is to thank you Morleysson (Bob Runowski) for the outrageously generous samples of fine tobacco that you sent to me.

The Epiphany is very good though I have not made a thorough assesment of it yet being that I got carried away with the Barrister. The Barrister is outstanding and very reminiscent of my favorite blend, Walnut. Not exact but amazingly close in my opinion. What a treat! I don't know that I would have gotten around to trying Barrister on my own so I am grateful that you shared this little Burley treasure with me.

I hope you don't mind that I shared some of the Epiphany in the current BoB box pass that is going on right now. I thought it would be a nice treat for others to try that haven't had the chance.

Again, thanks so much! You are a top shelf fellow in my book, and a gentleman too! :D

Bob is a great guy who has also sent me generous samples before for tasting. He is one of our finest burley blenders.

Smokey

Bob has sent a tub of ERR to me in South Africa. I know too that he's sent a bunch of stuff to Europe. The man is a gentleman of the old school with a truly generous heart. No doubt about it, he is Mr. Burley.