Thank You Slow Puffs!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pipetongue1

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
Even' All, I had mentioned that I would like to trade for a couple of blends that I had not tried before, The Dark Lords, Odessey. and our own Morleyson's Morley's Best, well it seems that our Canadian Rev. is pretty sneeky!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: A package arrieved to-day and in it was 8oz. Morley's Best, 10oz Odessey, plus cleaners & brushes, Thank You so Very Much, who would have thought an old drunk like me, and a man of God like you would become friends, Thank You, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Slow Puffs! :tongue: From The Frigid Northeast Kingdom! :tongue: :pale: :penguin:

Glad... they arrived... It's settling some of the accounts for Ken's previous generosity... finally able to give back a little of what he has shared with me... :D ...

Hearing about things like this makes you feel good. I have had some mighty nice things happen to me as well and it sure feels good. Part ofGod's plan I think but it proves that pipe smokers are some of the best. Good on you both :cheers:

Actions definitely speak louder than words,,,and you can't smoke words,,,,great going guys,,,