Thank you

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arkansaspiper

Reaction score
On a very serious note I just wanted to say if you've ever jumped out of an airplane while fire was coming from both directions if you've ever hit the ground and had to look for cover due to an exploding ordinance in a foxhole was your only Refuge and the chaos if your best friend was an M16 or M1 Garand I want to thank you if the only way out was through a rain of Helen fire I want to thank you if everything you did was for the betterment of this country and you were willing to die for it I want to thank you is because of you that I am able to walk the streets it is because of you that I'm not speaking German under the flag of Japan it's because of you that Isis has been held at Bay is because of you we are free thank you so much for everything you have done the bullets you have caught for me and everybody else

I'll just add bless you that have sacrificed and may those of you still serving may you come home safely and soon.

Jim