Thanks Dock

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

With ASP and so many other forums dying out, you've done a hell of a job with this one. Kudos.

He is double worthy of praise.. he runs another one I visit from time to time... but the book mark is on the laptop and the name slips from me at the moment..

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: DPG :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I'm glad to belong to this group,a moderated group that has an amazing cameraderie that was what I was looking for. :cheers:

Winslow :sunny:

Can say that again - in just a very short time I've gone from a guy with a Dr. Grabow and a pouch of Captain Black to a growing pipe collection and cellar thanks to the advice and generosity of everyone on this board!

Here!!!! Here!!!!

Thanks Dock and Jason! + all the others that make this place special!

Dock really has done a lot for our little hobby, not to mention a collection worthy of a museum. Kudos to you sir.

Here! Here! Cheers to Doc! :cheers:
I too was a Dr. Grabow & Captn Blacker (not that there is anything wrong with that); But thanks to this forum I've been exposed to real peoples opinions & reviews which has aided my own intest in pipe smoking.
:cheers: :pipe:

Justpipes":bl7kolct said:
Here!!!! Here!!!!

Thanks Dock and Jason! + all the others that make this place special!
May I add to that my thanks? I've looked in on a few forums, both pipe related and other interests, but never found one to stick with; until now. :cheers:

never have I spent so much money due to the reviews, advice and opinions of others,,,,with such great results and satisfaction,,,,,,

Thanks to all,,,,

Thanks guys! I'm touched, and not in a bad place like my boy scout master did so many years back :p

Seriously, it's been a pleasure being amongst you guys but the real praise here should go to Jason, Puff, Carlos and PB. These guys are the real underappreciated and unpaid stewards of this board. We're all lucky to have them here....

Indeed. While I mostly lurk I do enjoy the community here and will continue to return for many days to come.

I thought about asking what the other site/board was; but decided I don't really give a shit!!! :lol!: This one is doing just fine :D :cheers: :pipe: FTRPLT

There sure are some great people here!!! Even tho I don't post a lot I do read it several times a day and its been a true help to me - Roger

Roger, I second that! I've not posted much, but I've learned a lot reading the posts.

What a big difference from ASP :D
A good place to share and learn. Thank you.

In the short time that I have been here, I have thoroughly enjoyed myself, not to mention received advice, received samples, some even unsolicited, and learned a great deal. Thanks to everyone who works hard to keep this place up and running! If ANYONE here ever comes through Gunnison, Colorado, this pipe smoking fishing guide is ready and willing to take any and all out and show them a great time on the local waters -- a guided trip, free of charge. Take me up on it, I emplore you!

Most humble regards and yours in all things picatorial,

Trout Bum

Oops, my closing in the above post was supposed to read,

Yours in all things "piscatorial," not picatorial.

At any rate, fish on!