Thanksgiving smoke

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishnbanjo

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
To all my fellow pipers who celebrate Thanksgiving, Happy Thanksgiving. I’m keeping it smokey with some Esoterica Tilbury in the St Kuo Bamboo Barrel Bowl with 2 knuckle bamboo shank, it’s a balmy 7F w/o the 30 mph windchill.
banjo

31060746397_84bc127321_z_d.jpg

Thanks for sharing this with us. . Hope your health is doing ok. Wow, you are a serious pipe smoking fool to be out in 7 degree weather :p

Another sweet pipe, sir. I must add, you are a dedicated piper!

Keep keepin' it smokey!

That's a very cool pipe (no pun intended), and I'm not a bit moved by the bamboo current. Nevertheless, I do see, on very rare occasion, the idea tickle my fancy. This one does.

Zeno Marx":mofyxd6e said:
That's a very cool pipe (no pun intended), and I'm not a bit moved by the bamboo current.  Nevertheless, I do see, on very rare occasion, the idea tickle my fancy.  This one does.
That summarizes my thoughts quite well.

7F and a 30 mph breeze!!! I imagine you won’t find a single outtastate license plate at any of the Maine beaches. Damn panty waists?. Your dedication is admirable, Sir. Have another piece of pie. Nice pipe, by the way.?

I give thanks every day that I can enjoy a pipe in the comfort of my homes. :shock:

Wait, that was questionable? :affraid: :shock: :face:
banjo

Blackhorse":ni6smimo said:
7F & 30 mph equals -16F wind chill.

Mr Banjo...you are officially certifiable.

With all my non-smoking families here since Wednesday, I haven't smoked a pipe until yesterday when they all had left! Yesterday and today I wore out a couple of corncob pipes, and put a pretty good dent in that 14 ounce Carter Hall canister that was full of tobacco!

By the way, Banjo, nice looking pipe!