THAR SHE BLOWS!!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PD,

I hope that all you guys out there on the west coast are all right. I was watching it on the television and it looked pretty nasty out here. A lot of smashed cars.

JoelS":ed8ml5o0 said:
KFC? (where's the icon of a head throwing up?)

More likely we'll go to the local pizza joint.

:lol!: Not into the colonel, eh? Funny, but when my kids were little I could spend twice as much on pizza or some such thing and they wouldn't even blink, but a bucket of the colonels with mashed potatoes and gravy, the little buggers would start squealing with delight like it was Christmas or something :lol:

Trans-fats or stupid people: the real danger to your health?

Reading the comments about KFC brought to mind an article I read recently, and since thread evolution and poking fun at Nannie Nazis are accepted practice here, I thought I'd share... http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,199734,00.html

"It’s unfortunate that KFC has to waste its time and money defending itself from CSPI’s groundless lawsuit. On the other hand, KFC has a good opportunity to expose not only the trans fat myth but also CSPI’s antics in a court of law. Let’s hope KFC doesn’t chicken out."

gatewheel":hcuipzsd said:
Trans-fats or stupid people: the real danger to your health?
I'll take the trans fats, at least then I'd die happy :lol!: