The Anticipation of PCCA EUFALAH

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vaperfavour

Reaction score
I am REALLY looking forward to this one, i love REiner's lgf could be in the same ballpark?? Anyone else waiting anxiously?

From the PCCA site :

PCCA "Eufaula 1843"

This is a blend that celebrates Southern heritage and lifestyle. Based on very high grade white burley with a good amount of red Virginia and just a bit of stoved Virginia this is a soft laid back blend that is designed to smoke now. Some tin aging will help wed the mixture and some softening of the Virginia will occur with age, although this mixture is not designed to change as dramatically as most of the other PCCA blends. Natural sweetness, but not too sweet with almost a pecan nuttiness and just enough body to satisfy an easy day. Slightly based on the old Edgewood or State Express Burley blends (no top note or added flavors).

That sounds like a great October morning smoke to me. That's probably when it'll actually be available too. Standard production and processing delays accepted.......

Holy anticipation Batman! Is it fall yet???