The Aromatic That Makes Women Want To Have Your Babies

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Slow Puffs":0z7346pa said:
At a funeral service this morning, the female funeral director kept sniffing me. "Whatever pipe tobacco that is, I like it" she said. :lol: It was Ashbury. She kept sniffing me before and after the service. :lol:
I have the same "sniffing" experience, only with large male dogs, and usually it's my lower leg they're interested in. :affraid:

Natch

Natch":yjyagcb1 said:
Slow Puffs":yjyagcb1 said:
At a funeral service this morning, the female funeral director kept sniffing me. "Whatever pipe tobacco that is, I like it" she said. :lol: It was Ashbury. She kept sniffing me before and after the service. :lol:
I have the same "sniffing" experience, only with large male dogs, and usually it's my lower leg they're interested in. :affraid:

Natch

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I can no longer smoke around my wife because of her respiratory problems but when I could her all-time favorite was Lane's 1Q. She also was fond of some of the Boswell aromatics. I was also blessed because she liked Hearth and Home's Ten To Midnight, a favorite English blend.

Smokey :pipe: