The Aromatic That Makes Women Want To Have Your Babies

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Winslow

Reaction score
I would say that Iwan Ries 3 Star Blue has the room note that drives women
wild,followed by Blue Note [Dan Tobacco] and Solani Sweet Mystery.These tobaccos have no effect on my wife however,but strange women are all over me when I smoke them in public.

Winslow

DAN Sweet Vanilla Honeydew, that stuff has an extraordinary scent when you catch a whiff of it on the breeze.

Non-aromatics work as well.

Orlik Golden Sliced gets flocks of females to gather around me. Highly recommended.

Slartie,

That's because of your looks!!
For me I need Butternut Burly to help out.

Davey the Facially Challenged

Hmmmm.... repels wives and attracts strange women... let's not let THIS secret get out... :pirat:

If only those aromatics did'nt taste so foul and gunk up my pipes so badly I may try this social experiment :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Best,
D.J.

I've tried most of the aromatics suggested above in my single days, and most women I tried to talk to ran off screaming something about being sterilized?!? It must have been the tobacco?

Natch

I used to smoke three star blue before i got married, then i switched to vapers and now i am divorced!!!!! a link, hmmmm......... :lol!:

Pipeworks & Wilke # 191 and Rum Cake, as well as Affordable Pipes' Old Fashioned, never fail to close the deal

Cornell and Diehl Apricots and Creme earned a compliment from my wife
yesterday.Amazing!.She hates Bosun Cut Plug,says it smells like pot,says
Balkan tobaccos smell like campfires,and got highly pissed when I smoked
a sample of Billy Budd in the house.But I have my man cave into which she rarely ventures so I'm able to smoke in the house.

I'll chime in,

Dan Tobacco's Blue Note is a favorite of the lovely Mrs. Clemons, who is not a fan of smoking in any form. I've had the most compliments with Blue Note and McClelland's Honeydew (which still surprises me).

While I'm not a big fan, Sir Walter Raleigh aromatic drew praise this past week.

I haven't smoked any Captain Black in perhaps 5 years at least, but the Blue and the white certainly drew favorable comments.

TC

I just smoked a bowl of Solani Sweet Mystery,just look at my avatar!
3 babes just dying to get with me.

Winslow

Mrs Muddler indicated that the smell of PS Luxury English was "sophisticated & classy". That's as far as I'm prepared to go into the world of aromatics right now. Being a cantakerous old bull, I'm much happier being left on the edge of the herd & leaving the sniffing to the younger stags. Apart from Mrs Muddler of course.

The only tobacco that that has recieved a favorable nod from my wife is Evening Stroll. That and TK6 are the only aros I smoke.

At a funeral service this morning, the female funeral director kept sniffing me. "Whatever pipe tobacco that is, I like it" she said. :lol: It was Ashbury. She kept sniffing me before and after the service. :lol:

I've gotten several nice comments from young ladies on campus over sweet, heavy aromatics (Peterson Sweet Killarney and a tobacconist-brand Black Cavendish). But my better half adores Orlik Golden Flake. One of the many reasons she's a keeper.

My beautiful Swedish girlfriend loves it when I smoke Peterson University Flake.

On the other hand, my overweight pasty-white Englishman roommate loves the smell too.

Kinda a mixed bag...