The Art Of Shaving

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jcb. If you are so messed up that you do not realize what Lol, lmao, etc means it is quite certain I have zero interest continuing a conversation with you so I am going to self censor and just move along. Good luck in the new and exciting world of the internet.

you can get the job done with corn cobs or pages from a Sears catalog but most folks opt to go with TP. the next time I see a surgeon scrubbing up with soap up to his elbows for 5 minutes I'll mention he could do just as well with plain water. a guy could get by with CH and a cob but most folks like to move up.

JCB":0oliw3ju said:
JCB said: Blah blah blah self professed expert opinion regurgitated ad nauseum blah blah blah just looking for an argument blah blah blah.
Dude, shut the hell up already, alright?

WELL!!!
Thanks for all the suggestions. Honestly I was just curious about The Art Of Shavings soaps in general, not on the many dangers of soap.
But While in the U.P. (Ya Yoopers Ya) I found this soap A lady makes herself. It's called "Bay Rum Shaving Soap". More than excited to try it out! I let you know how it goes with a Goats Milk soap for the first time.
Zach