The Booster

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will not get any more shots. No boosters, no 3rd shot, no pill…

I got the first two and that’s enough for me.

But that’s great! At least you got your first two. Well done. Half protected is better than not protected at all. If everyone folloed your good example we’d be a long way toward beating the pandemic..for this year. I really think we’ll end up doing an annual on this one …like the flu shots.

Waiting for the mederna booster. Haven't heard yet. I don't think it's a good idea to mix different brands.
At CVS where I got my booster, they had both on hand, but I don't know if they were administering both as boosters.

I really think we’ll end up doing an annual on this one …like the flu shots.
As long as Covid continues to mutate, we'll be getting boosters, and sadly until there's a 100% effective treatment, those who refuse to be vaccinated will ultimately be infected, could become quite ill, and might expire. And, of course, there will be those who get infected and feel ill for a few days and recover, but pass on the virus to others, who may not have as strong an immune system.

I got the Moderna, so I'll wait 'til Moderna boosters are available.
(Got my geezer dose flu shot today.)

I wonder if there are guys out there that refuse to get the Covid vaccination but are “proud” of the high strength of their geezer flu shot.

I wonder if there are guys out there that refuse to get the Covid vaccination but would eagerly do “chemo” if they had cancer.

Anyway…it sounds like numbers are going in a good direction for once. Weekly coronavirus cases and deaths around the world have been declining since August, according to a World Health Organization report. Last week, over 3.1 million new cases were reported – a 9% decline over the previous week.3 days ago. Amazing that 3 million new cases is considered a good thing. Anyway, sure hope that the decline continues.

Just read this:
  • Across the country, cases of COVID-19 are declining, with 90 percent of states seeing a major improvement.
  • Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Michigan and Pennsylvania are surging hotspot spots.
  • Fauci said around 68 million people who are eligible have yet to get vaccinated.

In MN the rising numbers are primarily Delta variant and unvaccinated. Outside of the the major population centers; i.e. rural MN, folks are refusing vaccination. There is also an immense immigrant population, primarily Somali in Minneapolis which refuses vaccination. There is speculation that 1/2 or more Somalis are illegal immigrants and fearful that if they register for vaccination, they'll be deported.