The Butcher in the Belfry:::October BOB Bombing Mission

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A fine conclusion! Congratulations, MichaelM. That is one fine pipe. Smoke it in good health, sir. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Aha!!! And thus, I have finally been unmasked!

It was a great pleasure to be the butcher. I quite enjoyed destroying Josh's taste buds with a pound of Black Irish X. :bom:

I cannot begin to describe how hard it was for me to keep quiet about my identity. Even more fun was to hear and everyone's guesses!!

I definitely had fun, and I hope everyone else did too!

Thanks all!  I don't know if I'm more surprised that I won or that WarlockBob was the culprit (sneaky dog :p ).  But I'm glad we can all breath easier now that the butcher has been brought to justice!  A big thanks Ocelot55 and everyone else that was in on the game!  I was drooling as soon as I saw the halloween pipe and can't quite believe it will be mine :cheers:
Now back to target obliteration :twisted:
Mike.

Nice! Congrats MM. :cheers:

This was an excellent matinee. Looking forward to Friday's Main Event..

congrats!  the last clue got it for me.  I sent my guess as soon as i saw the last clue, but then saw the conclusion. Whoops! I didn't get my pm sent in time.  lol.  oh well.  enjoy that wonderful looking pipe!

I'm still waiting on Velma and Daphne to unmask Warlockbob to discover it was Mechanic Wallace trying to run everyone off of the amusement park so he could buy it and resell the property to Meglomart without having to pay Old Man Johnstons widow a proper sum... And he'd have gotten away with it to if it weren't for those meddling kids and that darn dog!

MichaelM":n5bbm9ac said:
Thanks all!  I don't know if I'm more surprised that I won or that WarlockBob was the culprit (sneaky dog :p ).  But I'm glad we can all breath easier now that the butcher has been brought to justice!  A big thanks Ocelot55 and everyone else that was in on the game!  I was drooling as soon as I saw the halloween pipe and can't quite believe it will be mine :cheers:
Now back to target obliteration :twisted:
Mike.
Well played, brother!

WarlockBob":lj9begg3 said:

It was a great pleasure to be the butcher. I quite enjoyed destroying Josh's taste buds with a pound of Black Irish X. :bom:

I cannot begin to describe how hard it was for me to keep quiet about my identity. Even more fun was to hear and everyone's guesses!!

I should have just guessed last night. The beer, shaving & IT references were enough, but I was too slow on the draw. Too busy watching the Giants take down the Royals! :roll:

Well done throwing everyone off and trying to knock me out with that rope!  :drunken: :twisted: But serious thanks for some really great baccy!!! Very generous of you! What was the reference to the moon & secret lair though? Is that just reference to your handle?

Congrats MichaelM! That is a really wicked looking pipe! Let us all know how it smokes!

And of course thanks Ocelot55 for being the ringleader!

I had fun too! Now, let's see the unsuspecting sucker get leveled! :bom: (Oh and sorry to the target, it's nothing but treat here! I'm not as sneaky/evil as WarlockBob! :lol:)

mejoshee":n4rj740e said:
WarlockBob":n4rj740e said:

I should have just guessed last night. The beer, shaving & IT references were enough, but I was too slow on the draw. Too busy watching the Giants take down the Royals! :roll:

Well done throwing everyone off and trying to knock me out with that rope!  :drunken: :twisted: But serious thanks for some really great baccy!!! Very generous of you! What was the reference to the moon & secret lair though? Is that just reference to your handle?

Congrats MichaelM! That is a really wicked looking pipe! Let us all know how it smokes!

And of course thanks Ocelot55 for being the ringleader!

I had fun too! Now, let's see the unsuspecting sucker get leveled! :bom: (Oh and sorry to the target, it's nothing but treat here! I'm not as sneaky/evil as WarlockBob! :lol:)
Ha! I'm glad you enjoy it all!! The reference to the moon is more or less a play on words; I dabble in distilling my own alcohol. I've mentioned it once before on here, so we figured it was a pretty obscure clue, but those who have looked and delved through some of the older posts would catch on to my moonshinin' habit. :p

I'm not THAT sneaky, come on!!! :lol!: :lol!:

Well, apparently I've been selected for this bombing. Just received 5 boxes, which at this point are unopened.

While this is a very kind and generous gesture, it also puts me in a bit of a difficult position-

I have no digital camera, so cannot post pics as is expected. Also, due to the Halloween theme if they contain candy or other sweets I cannot eat these.

Beyond that, I feel there are certainly many more others that are far more worthy of receiving bombs such as this. So not sure how to proceed from here.

:scratch:

Cheers,

RR

Brewdude, if there is candy in any of them, gather it together and carry it to a nursing home. I'm sure there are lots of folks there who would thoroughly enjoy it... and I can't think of anyone more worthy of receiving a bombing. :D

How about proceeding to make a list of the items you receive to post here, giving any candy to the neighborhood kids and enjoying all the good things guys have sent, knowing it was you they were sending them to.

And don't forget...the more you whine and snivel the more you play into out evil hands! This is a frag fest not a tea party Bucko!

Blackhorse":i4vz65og said:
How about proceeding to make a list of the items you receive to post here, giving any candy to the neighborhood kids and enjoying all the good things guys have sent, knowing it was you they were sending them to.

And don't forget...the more you whine and snivel the more you play into out evil hands! This is a frag fest not a tea party Bucko!
:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: There ya' go. :lol: