The Butcher of BoB

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ozark Wizard

Reaction score

Good evening folks, Ozzie here!

Wow, after a most amazing bombing run,  I would like to tip my hat to all y'all, and give a big shout out to Blackhorse for spearheading that fine example of total devastation!

But now the dust has settled, the game's afoot! :twisted:

The Halloween mystery, that is!

Now, going through the thread with diligent scrutiny, I compiled the list of folks interested in participating in the mystery.

Huh? I only count three confident replies.

Timbo. (G'Day!)
BriarBeagle. ( Sup dude!)
Kaitlyn3837. (Howdy ma'am!)
D.L.Ruth. (Welcome aboard!)
Eggman. ( you've been lost too long!)
GeoffC. (Ah... Fresh meat! Welcome!)
Grandpa Grossbart. (All settled in I trust?)
WarlockBob. ( You can't lurk for long Mister...)
fishnbanjo. (Thanks for joining us sir!)
SourMilk. (Great to have you on the run!)
DrumsAndBeer. (Get your smoking jacket on!)
Huffelpuff. (Can you feel the edge of Winter's knife?)
Stick. (One might know what's what, wot?)

Well, while I'm not opposed to keeping the mystery tight and brief, I'm wondering if some of the more vague replies of "in" were to be counted. Some of you were specific enough to say "in for the run", which I assume means no interest in the mystery....

For those of you who participated in the amazing October run, and are not in the lists, you might want to speak up. The prize is, well, simply astonishing!

Please respond to this thread. Those not interested need not respond. Clues and storyline will be posted here.... Guesses are to be PM'd directly to yours truly. DO NOT POST GUESSES ON THE FORUM!

My crystal ball is online, so I'm watching you.

Well this was my first bombing run and not sure I know what the mystery contest is? I’ll definitely get in on it if you’ll catch me up on what it is and what I need to do.

Sweet!, Welcome aboard gentlemen!

Tomorrow, the cast of characters and the deed will be exposed..... The story is about to unfold!

Oh....

The cook is dead. There is a new hunger game aboard ship... Is anything safe? Who'll try the salty soup? :twisted:

"Col. Mustard in the library with the monkey wrench!!!"

Monkey wrench? Sounds like some sort of simian wrestling move. Anyhow, count me in. Not sure how much time I'll have what with school and all, but enjoyable diversions are important for maintaining balance they say, so I'm in. :afro:

Fumus":54b8ry6j said:
"Col. Mustard in the library with the monkey wrench!!!"

Monkey wrench? Sounds like some sort of simian wrestling move.  Anyhow, count me in.  Not sure how much time I'll have what with school and all, but enjoyable diversions are important for maintaining balance they say, so I'm in. :afro:
Sorry sir, your participation in the October bombing run was your ticket to this show. I don't recall seeing your name on the roster! Perhaps I should check again.... :scratch:

Ok ok ok I’m in. I’ll try anything 6or 7 times anyway.

Not sure what to do but I’ll stand by the jukebox and try to pay attention.

eggman":pgktllum said:
Well this was my first bombing run and not sure I know what the mystery contest is? I’ll definitely get in on it if you’ll catch me up on what it is and what I need to do.
Would you be a sport, Wiz, and remind one of the rules and what is required. This would help one decide whether one can be 'in'.

Hell, I’m a mystery might as well be a part of one as well, count on me too.
banjo