The Butcher of BoB

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys. This particular pipe was fraught with all sorts of challenges. I worked on that thing off and on for about a month before things fell in place.

I've been making the Halloween pipe for BOB for 6 years now. I'd never consider taking a dime for this work, and I truly look forward to every October. Thank you guys for making this a great place to hang out!

P.S. When folks at large finally saw the pipe, I had to turn down several offers for purchase. I told myself I'd not make another one of these, but.... Long story short you'll probably see one to two more of these coming out of my workshop on commission.

I don’t know if anyone has commented on it yet...but the wood block “stand” for the piece is also pretty brilliant. Just the ideal touch for proud display.

(Not to mention how perfect the overall conception is for this specific event...it follows the story line, eh mates?!?)

I challenge anybody out there to find any other website anywhere that has members would does things like this for fellow members...just because. The whole thing just blows my mind.

Ocelot55":r5chub95 said:
Long story short you'll probably see one to two more of these coming out of my workshop on commission.
Sounds like a win / win! :D