The Butcher's trail of clues!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WarlockBob

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
I've been asked to relocate the clues regarding the Butcher's identity to their own thread, so they're easier to keep up with and read.

So, here it is!

My list of folks who have so valiantly stepped up to try and discover the identity of the Butcher are as follows -

1.Blackhorse
2.Fatman (may his poor soul rest in peace)
3.kaitlyn3837
4.nismo270r
5.DrumsAndBeer
6.fsu92john
7.Ozark Wizard
8.Jevverrett
9.Timbo
10.Dottleman
11.arkansaspiper

I've got plenty of clues to work with, and more than enough to keep you chaps busy for a while! So, pay attention to the thread later today. The first clue could find it's way out into the wild, AND the grand prize for discovering the identity of the Butcher may be revealed!

The rules are -

1. Each person participating has only 1 guess. Depending on guesses and community feedback, this could be subject to change (in other words, if no one guesses correctly, we'll obviously have to start over)

2. I will post 1 hint a day! No more, no less. These will be posted at random times, so be on the lookout!

3. PM me your answer. In the event of multiple PM's with correct answers, I will use timestamps to determine the winner. So, get your guess to me quickly!

4. NO posting your guess on the thread!!! They are secret!!!!!!!! We don't want the potential pool of Butchers to get thinned out so easily. I normally condone teamwork, but this time it's every man and woman for themselves!

Hint #2!

Some toil in the garden for fun, some for work, but I took it up myself this year, and not just to hide the bodies of those I've massacred.

I'm disappointed, no bites yet! I figured it was best to let these few clues sink in a bit...

So, after a brief hiatus, it's time for clue number 3!!

I have more backbone than most of you limp fools; I have one more vertebrae than everyone else.

We have our first guess, and sadly our first miss. Better luck next time, Dottleman! I will admit, your guess was very very good!

Now, it is time for clue #4 -

I enjoy sports as much as pipes, and it could be argued even more; as far as football teams are concerned, I love those hailing from the state sometimes known as the Empire State of the South.

:fpalm:

Hard clues............. I think I have it narrowed down a bit though.....

Due to some personal responsibilities, I've been somewhat out of pocket the past few days.

As an apology, I'll post up two clues!!

Clue #5 & Clue #6 -

While on the subject of sports, I participated in my fair share of them in college, though not the ones you may expect.

I am a lover of our furry companions, no matter how evil I may be; I find that both cats and dogs keep my bunker well-guarded.

Clue #7 -

I have already told you about my extra bone; if you can believe it, I've also got a kneecap that is two bones, instead of one. My two-piece kneecap is not my extra bone, however.

Crappity doo-dah! I guess I should have waited for some more clues but I wanted to beat the rest of you hooligans to get that cutty...

Is it some one famous or not can i ask that been keeping up with clues but now I got a qestion

Bone clues for Halloween Butcher. Great stuff!

Still no joy here.. Turns out I may know squat about you folks! (sigh). Keep those clues coming!

Arky, you only get one guess mate and you can't do it publicly. I recommend you drop Warlock Bob a pm to ask for the rules and how you get in on the game before you trip yourself up. Good luck!

Stick":vmbs1or1 said:
Arky, you only get one guess mate and you can't do it publicly. I recommend you drop Warlock Bob a pm to ask for the rules and how you get in on the game before you trip yourself up. Good luck!
Indeed............