The Cellar is Shrinking

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

I find my cellar of tobaccos shrinking. This is mostly because I find myself to be content to simply smoke what I know that I like and give away or discard what I do not.

That pretty much leaves me with Prince Albert, Edgeworth RR, PS Proper English Dunhill blends Nightcap, Aperitif and some Germain's Penzance. Of course, I always keep a big jar of RLP-6 handy.

Same here Bill. I think that's a good thing though. Think of it as streamlined and not shrinking. :D

Maybe buy a little bit of what you do like the most everytime you give away some of what you don't care for anymore.

Guest":etezsqdx said:
I find my cellar of tobaccos shrinking. This is mostly because I find myself to be content to simply smoke what I know that I like and give away or discard what I do not.

That pretty much leaves me with Prince Albert, Edgeworth RR, PS Proper English Dunhill blends Nightcap, Aperitif and some Germain's Penzance. Of course, I always keep a big jar of RLP-6 handy.
i can get RLP-6 in bulk (not that its hard to or anything) if you ever feel like skipping a trip to the B&M and sending stuff ya don't like my way :)