The chat thing

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puff Daddy

Reaction score
In the header there are 2 columns, one on top of each other. The top one has the home link, chat link, profile link, etc, the bottom one only has the search window way over on the right, but the rest of that column is empty. If you can, would the "Who's chatting" info currently placed at the bottom of the home page fit into the empty space under the chat link so we could see if anyones using it instead of having to scroll to the bottom of the page to see this info?

That is until I figure a way around it. :twisted:

MUWAHAAHAAHAA!! :twisted: :D

Oh Crap! I guess this moderator thing DOES work. I just accidentally edited your post instead of quoting you :shock:

Guess I better be more careful :suspect:

I was just wondering what I was smoking... "I don't remember typing all that!"

[memo to self, think twice, type, think again before hitting submit button] :scratch:

WOW! Puff Daddy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you pulled off a coup on the second day of the board. Damn!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Now THAT's wood!

:king: Kramer,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,all hail Kramer Augustus!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

TOUCHDOWN!!!

I've been doing some research and it looks like we may be able to move stuff around. It's just going to take some learnin' on my part.

"[memo to self, think twice, type, think again before hitting submit button]"

Hmmm... interesting approach to posting... but still think I prefer my "type, post, think" format.