The Creativety of Tom Eltang

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vaperfavour

Reaction score
Sometimes I am amazed at Tom's Creativety. From pipes in the shape of knives to pipes that are shaped like snails. I am beginning to collect his pipes ( I only have 13 of them) and I find that I love each one. Each one smokes like a dream. I find myself wondering where he gets his idea's for new shapes? For certainly he has invented so many new shapes I wonder if a book of his work will ever come to his enthusiasts to drool over? Well I guess one can wish....

I've become quite the admirer of his stuff. Haven't been able to afford one yet but I will someday soon.

Jason.............you took the words outta my mouth except I would have added 1 more to the very end:

"Hopefully" !! :lol!:

For some reason, his work just does not appeal to me. Then again, I'm not (and never have been) big on "Danish" pipe design/s. I do own some; but I'm an "English" traditional pipe kind of guy!! FTRPLT

13 Eltangs! That's one heck of a collection, sir. Please share some photos of your favorites. I always admire a good Eltang. I've got one of his iconic bamboo pokers, and a few Basics.