The Curse of the Annabel Lee :::: October Bombing Run

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Before we put this bombing run to rest, one more showed up today! :lol:

Inside were pouches of Smoker's Pride, Rich Taste & Mellow Taste. I went and read the reviews that the bomber had written and they definitely sound like something I might like. Looking forward to filling a cob with them, but first I have to get over this respiratory infection (or cold), whatever the case may be.

Also included are a couple of nice bundles of pipe cleaners and a bag of caramel corn, covered in pumpkin and cinnamon spice and drizzled in chocolate... I think I might have to get into that real soon!

Thank you so much, Brother! Your generous bombing was much appreciated, as were all of them. Overwhelming, but appreciated. :lol:

Thanks!

Jack

Well I know this month is now old news but I figured you guys would like to see the finished Halloween pipe. This is going to beardedbassman for his prize!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Holy moly. THAT is the pipe?! I can't even comprehend that I won something that incredible. Jesse, I'm blown away.

And, one final package arrived via UPS a little bit ago.

Dunhill: Baby's Bottom, Peterson's Perfect Plug and some Long's pipe cleaners...

Very thoughtful, and very appreciated!

Thank you once again, everyone!

Jack

beardedbassguy":6wz7fpkz said:
:shock: :shock:  :shock:

Holy moly. THAT is the pipe?! I can't even comprehend that I won something that incredible. Jesse, I'm blown away.
I'm very jealous over here brother. Congratulations.

Jevverrett":9zttuq31 said:
Wow indeed. That shark spine is very cool.
Ditto! I really like it the spine though don't get the idea that that is the only thing stunning here. Beautiful pipe.