The Curse of the Annabel Lee :::: October Bombing Run

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Simple Man":s9pffjs4 said:
She kept bringing them and kept bringing them to the porch. I have never seen such a thing!  :shock:

She asked me if I had been doing some “serious shopping”, I told her about you guys and assured her that this won't happen again.
Don't tempt fate! :affraid:

DrT999":8wjxxmm8 said:
Simple Man":8wjxxmm8 said:
She kept bringing them and kept bringing them to the porch. I have never seen such a thing!  :shock:

She asked me if I had been doing some “serious shopping”, I told her about you guys and assured her that this won't happen again.

Don't tempt fate! :affraid:
:lol: *hands tightly over mouth*

kids.jpg

ARGH! My plans have been foiled! :evil: I suppose the immense damage inflicted on Simple Man makes up for the shortened streak of terror!

Well done sir, congratulations James! And a huge thank you to Jesse for running the show!

First,

EXCELLENT MISSION ALL! That's one heck of a payload delivered to a very deserving recipient. Simple Man, I'm still sorting through all mine 2 months later. Good luck is all I can say :cheers:

Secondly,

HOLY CRAP I can't believe I won! Thanks to Jesse, Warlock, and Nismo for setting up the competition. I just took a wild guess off of the clues, and hoped I was first! :D

beardedbassguy":w8yf18zs said:
First,

EXCELLENT MISSION ALL! That's one heck of a payload delivered to a very deserving recipient. Simple Man, I'm still sorting through all mine 2 months later. Good luck is all I can say :cheers:

Secondly,

HOLY CRAP I can't believe I won! Thanks to Jesse, Warlock, and Nismo for setting up the competition. I just took a wild guess off of the clues, and hoped I was first! :D
One thing is for sure, you're going to be getting a sweet pipe. Jesse Jones carves a superlative briar wood tobacco smoking object. :p

A big congrats Bearded and a huge thanks to Jesse and the other organisers, a bit slow getting a guess in on my part but I would've been wrong anyways.

Cheers all

Tim

LOL. I didn't see that someone had won, so I just sent a guess. I was wrong anyway, hahahaha.

Congrats on a great bombing guys!

Quick update, I have a house full of people, but wanted to say that two more bombs exploded on my doorstep today! :affraid:

Inside was:

1 tin each of Sutliff: Golden Age, No 5, and C&D: Morning Drive Time, along with some nice Long's pipe cleaners.

Also, 4oz or so, of C&D: Three Friars, Ozark Wizard's: Caliope's Choice, as well as his Grandpa's Sweater. (Ozark, these smell delightful! I can't wait to put some in that OW pipe I got yesterday!)

Also, candy and a beast's foot! :lol: Rabbit, perhaps?

Very cool! I really do want to thanks all of you for your generosity. This was a lot of fun! And it came just in time. I was kind of sinking down into depression again and this really helped to boost my spirits. Thank you! :D

I hope next year that I will be able to fly with you all once again. I would like others to experience what I have this week. :twisted:

Have a safe and happy Halloween night!

Jack

DrumsAndBeer":fc233t2y said:
beardedbassguy":fc233t2y said:
First,

Secondly,

One thing is for sure, you're going to be getting a sweet pipe. Jesse Jones carves a superlative briar wood tobacco smoking object. :p
That's the truth! I'm finishing up halloween with a bowl of haunted bookshop (spooky, I know) in the #2 Jones halloween pipe and it is just perfect!