The Curse of the Annabel Lee :::: October Bombing Run

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in for the regular run and for the murder mystery... As long as I don't have to see any blood or body parts LOL. I'm a bt squeamish :D

Arrr Missy. Then this be no place for the likes o' you, sez I. There's t'be buckets o' blood awash on the deck...gallons of...oh heckI I think I just got a paper cut! Anybody have a band aid? Oooo ouch!

Sorry for being late to the party, but I'm in.

I'll do both, but like a couple of the other folks, I have NO clue as to what is going on.

Ok folks here's my list of participants so far.

For the normal bombing run:

-Black Horse
-mejoshee
-Fatman
-DrumsAndBeer
-DrT999
-Fr_Tom
-Timbo
-Puff Daddy
-juanmedusa
-WarlockBob
-nismo270r
-Ozark Wizard
-MichaelM
-fsu92john
-Jevverrett
-kaitlyn3837
-beardedbassguy

Murder Mystery Participants:

-Black Horse
-Fatman
-DrumsAndBeer
-Timbo
-WarlockBob
-nismo270r
-Ozark Wizard
-MichaelM
-fsu92john
-Jevverrett
-kaitlyn3837
-beardedbassguy

If I've left anyone out or made a mistake please let me know.

I'm still laying the groundwork for our mystery this month, but things should get rolling in about a week or so. Normal mission orders will be coming next weekend, but I trust you all can still assemble your Halloween themed boxes without a specified target.

O - only some portion of overall ordinance can be assembled without knowing the target...pilots usually send tobacco which needs a target's likes, etc. to choose. Themed goodies and party favors typically make up a smaller portion of one's bomb load, I would think.

Just sayin'.

Blackhorse":7sv6kg8k said:
O - only some portion of overall ordinance can be assembled without knowing the target...pilots usually send tobacco which needs a target's likes, etc. to choose. Themed goodies and party favors typically make up a smaller portion of one's bomb load, I would think.

Just sayin'.
Yeah, I can go a couple different directions tobacco wise depending on the target. I won't be packing my box till then. So I'm in agreement.

juanmedusa":h2ny62ig said:
Blackhorse":h2ny62ig said:

Just sayin'.
Yeah, I can go a couple different directions tobacco wise depending on the target. I won't be packing my box till then. So I'm in agreement.
What they said.

Of course, whoever the target is (or are), I hope they aren't diabetic :D

DrT999":dilus474 said:
juanmedusa":dilus474 said:
Blackhorse":dilus474 said:

Just sayin'.
What they said.

Of course, whoever the target is (or are), I hope they aren't diabetic :D
Oh gosh! We might actually KILL someone with one of these runs!

Egad! Death by candy.

My son, was born on Nov. 1st (years ago). We swear that his labor was precipitated by Mom wolfing down about 30 little Snickers bars in a prego mania thing. We figured her body knew it had enough energy for perhaps a flight to the moon...so a baby? No big deal.

Candy is dangerous!

Anyone else getting worried about recon time? Might just be the season making me paranoid, but I can't help but think something is brewing...

MichaelM":h1iet02f said:
Anyone else getting worried about recon time?  Might just be the season making me paranoid, but I can't help but think something is brewing...
I'll be issuing orders tomorrow. Stay tuned!