The Curse of the Annabel Lee :::: October Bombing Run

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have ordinance and a box. My daughter had to go to the hospital yesterday afternoon, and she has not been released. I am not home to assemble and mail. Mine will not be going out until tomorrow, and will be a delayed hit (sorry squad). I will post when it actually takes off...

Ordinance en route' , by way of the Spanish Inquisition....

Because nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.......

Their chief weapon is surprise, surprise and fear, Their two weapons, are surprise and fear, and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.................

(etc)

nismo270r":8soytrib said:
Blackhorse":8soytrib said:
More than one.  ;)

Anyway...

I'm guessing it's Warlock Bob...writing bomber notes with his new TWSBI Eco using 'tobacco brown' ink...which he lists in his signature line and the ink here is likely the same and written with that very pen!!!  That ties him physically to the Bombing Victim and is easily sufficient to swear out a warrant for his arrest.

Bailiff!  Take the accused into custody!  Or - do we hang him right here from the yard arm?
To the gallows! You can't trust those shifty warlocks! Can't wait to get this underway!
We fear that which we do not understand, eh?

Ozark Wizard":ntyvo8z6 said:
Ordinance en route' , by way of the Spanish Inquisition....

Because nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.......

Their chief weapon is surprise, surprise and fear, Their two weapons, are surprise and fear, and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.................

(etc)
Prepare the comfy chair and the pillows!

Heavily laden battle bat took off at dawn. I had no idea how annoyed they get when you wake them up at dawn....
image_1.jpg

Fr_Tom":uygb88uw said:
I have ordinance and a box. My daughter had to go to the hospital yesterday afternoon, and she has not been released. I am not home to assemble and mail. Mine will not be going out until tomorrow, and will be a delayed hit (sorry squad). I will post when it actually takes off...  
I hope your daughter is okay Fr Tom.  Just call the delayed hit a well planned second wave.
Mike.

Bombs away and prayers and good wishes to Fr. Tom and family. I hope your daughter recovers quickly mate.

Cheers

Tim

Tracking numbers are pouring in! Only a few left.

Wishing your family well, Fr_Tom. I hope everything turns out alright

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Now the moment you've all (well most....some....okay maybe just several) have been waiting for!!!

Clue #1

Don't mind the severed horse head. That's just for me to rest my pipe on.

Four guesses so far and four misses! Of course, that's not to say that one of them isn't the Butcher trying to throw you all off their scent!  :twisted:

Murder Mystery Participants:

-Black Horse
-Fatman
-DrumsAndBeer
-Timbo
-WarlockBob
-nismo270r
-Ozark Wizard
-MichaelM
-fsu92john
-Jevverrett
-kaitlyn3837
-beardedbassguy

Yup, I popped off too soon.........

SWMBO is still laughing. Says I'm getting old, but I'm consistent. I don't get it............

Maybe it's like short sperm mammary loss..........

STILL, still, the mystery is still afoot!!! Whoooooooo is it????????

Ozark Wizard":slrtphb1 said:
Maybe it's like short sperm mammary loss..........

I don't know what that is, but I don't like the sound of it

Ocelot55":1pieg42z said:
Tracking numbers are pouring in! Only a few left.

Wishing your family well, Fr_Tom. I hope everything turns out alright
Thanks... We still don't have any answers really, but we have a referral to a pediatric cardiologist - whoohoo.

Payload has been deployed. Target is locked. Tracking has been sent to HQ.

Ozark Wizard":zv8dyj78 said:
nismo270r":zv8dyj78 said:
Blackhorse":zv8dyj78 said:
More than one.  ;)

Anyway...

I'm guessing it's Warlock Bob...writing bomber notes with his new TWSBI Eco using 'tobacco brown' ink...which he lists in his signature line and the ink here is likely the same and written with that very pen!!!  That ties him physically to the Bombing Victim and is easily sufficient to swear out a warrant for his arrest.

Bailiff!  Take the accused into custody!  Or - do we hang him right here from the yard arm?
To the gallows! You can't trust those shifty warlocks! Can't wait to get this underway!
We fear that which we do not understand, eh?
Ha! Do you think that a shifty warlock as talented as I would let something slip so easily?? tsk tsk tsk.... I have magic to cover my tracks, after all!

Seems like you mystery guys are having a hoot. I'm pretty amped for the first wave of bombing tomorrow. I expect to see some unusual bits of shrapnel this month. ?????

Bomb was launched yesterday! DC has been sent to command.

I'm quite terrible at mysteries like this. I'm really good at suspending my reality for movies and books, and I'm always the one shocked by the plot twist. With all that said, I'm still going to try really hard on this one. LOL.