The End is very near.......

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife has stableized enough to be transfered to a hospital in Tucson to try and take care of the clot in her legs and they are making a hair of progress treating the 3 differant viruses that have attacked her. She is still very critale(sp), I can't spell. They did warn us not to get over opptunistic but shee does show a few sigs that is better. When they transfer her we don't know yet but I will be in Tucson at University Medical center - UMC as far as we know yet where her lupus doctor can now treat her and have more doctors there to take care. Thank you all very much!!! Her kidneys are still down and are still trying dialayis(sp). More when I find out.

regor":z47qpz0a said:
My wife has stableized enough to be transfered to a hospital in Tucson to try and take care of the clot in her legs and they are making a hair of progress treating the 3 differant viruses that have attacked her. She is still very critale(sp), I can't spell. They did warn us not to get over opptunistic but shee does show a few sigs that is better. When they transfer her we don't know yet but I will be in Tucson at University Medical center - UMC as far as we know yet where her lupus doctor can now treat her and have more doctors there to take care. Thank you all very much!!! Her kidneys are still down and are still trying dialayis(sp). More when I find out.
That sounds like a bit of good news Roger! We'll keep praying.

UMC is a great facility; used their services when I/we lived in Tucson a goodly while back. Here's pullin' for the best!!!! FTRPLT

Thank all of you very very much!!! It really means a lot to us both. There is a step backwards from yesterday but they are on it and doing what they can till she get better so they can move her. Her plattlets are down to almost nothing and they are fighting to get them back up. With lupus you can't tell whats going to happen or when.. She finally fell asleep so I decided to come home and rest for a while. Thanks again. Her kidneys are still shut down and they are working on that as well.

I know this is indeed a trying and hard time for you. Rest assured God is hearing all the prayers being offered up by your brothers and sisters.

My prayer is for Betty's comfort, and for strength for you. May God wrap his arms around you both.

Mike

This may be or not be some better news. They moved Betty out of ICU to the next level of care, a step down so to speak. She is still very critical(sp). She is still closely monitored . Her kidneys are still down and not produceing except for an exttra tablespoon or two which is better than nothing. They are starting to treat more and better some of the infections and other things. There is a half a teaspoon more of hope. I had to come home for a nights rest and take care of myself a little. She is going to have a couple more proceedures done at some point and are keeping up with the dialasys(sp). All we can do is pray and wait. It will be a couple more weeks at the best if all is well before she can come home. With this damned Lupus you can never tell. I will find out more I hope when I get back there today. She is in a darned good Hospital and they are doing everything they can. More when I find out. Thank you all very very much for letting me talk about this and for all your prayers and good thoughts. Talk more later - Roger (PS - They ran a test about the clots in her legs and did not find any which they thought she had. They are going to test more to make sure. This is great news so far.

We are always happy to listen Roger, you both are in my prayers and thoughts.

I will continue to pray for you and Betty. Please don't ever hesitate to reach out to us here on the BoB! Also, please try to take care of yourself. I pray that the Lord will give you every measure of faith and strength that you need.

Your thoughts and prayers mean so very much to me. Thank You!!!

Encouraging news! Thanks for taking the time to share with us. We all are holding you close in our thoughts. FTRPLT

You hang in there. Remember, we serve a BIG GOD!. I'll keep praying and you take care of yourself. God and the doctors will take care of her. God bless.