The End is very near.......

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

regor

Reaction score
The doctors have told that it is very little hope if any. Anything short of a miracle won't work. They do what they call sendinng her home. That means that they set up a bed here at home and give me enough to keep her out of pain and wait. Her kidneys have completely shut down. They are still try for the next 2 days and then it happens. If you are so inclined as many are I need all the prayers and Good Thoughts that you can send. I'll be back when I know more. Thank you all ver much - Roger

Roger, may you receive the peace that comes from the Lord and transcends all understanding and may Betty be freed from any pain or discomfort. I will be praying for you and Betty.

Roger, mine and Chris's thoughts and sympathies with you and Betty. She wanted me to let you know we will light a candle. I was under the doltish impression that is just for Catholics, but was informed it is approriate for any one with faith. It is burning my Brother

Bruce

Roger, I am so sorry to hear this news :( . My prayers are with you and Betty and hope God will comfort the two of you during this time. I pray that she is made comfortable and doesn't suffer during her remaining days here on earth. Just remember that when the time comes she will be in a better place with our Lord.

Hang in there brother, may you and you wife have peace and comfort in your hour of need.

Please know that the lords light is all around you and your wife in this time of need. Each and every prayer is being heard by God and His hands will be always holding you both to one another...

I feel like this is an appropriate time to quote my 7 year-old son from yesterday. He said, "Every time you pray for someone, their heart smiles."