The end of the cob group

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishnbanjo

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
Well we've reached the end of the smokable cobs since I have a few in the infirmary awaiting work to be done.

This is the one I restored yesterday and had curing. The shank had split and was not worth trying to save so I removed the shank from an MM hardwood that came in a swap w/o a stem so I removed the shank from it and will keep the bowl for some future messing around with some ideas I have for a Reverse Calabash.

Here I am with the last of the Orlik Golden Sliced keeping it smokey.
banjo

35348930460_d56a373651_z_d.jpg

I have the following groups of pipes downstairs to go through before I head upstairs to what I have there, they are as follows:

Trever Talbert group

JT Cooke group

Dunhill group

Becker group

If there is any group folks would like to see next just say so since it will take a few days for each one, regards.

Banjo, your favorite group if my mind serves me correctly:

Trever Talbert group

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just enough pipes to fill an entire basement and another level of the house. Yup, that sounds right. Life's short, enjoy it to the fullest.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

No, no, no, the downstairs pipes consists of the first rack of pipes I started with, a basket of metal pipes, a basket of cob pipes, a rack of Talbert pipes, a rack of Cooke pipes, a rack of Becker pipes, a desk drawer full of bamboo shank pipes and 2 racks of Dunhill pipes.

Upstairs consists of a curio cabinet of pipes, several racks of pipes, a cigar humidor cabinet I am converting to display pipes and a drawer of pipes most which should the converted cabinet,
banjo

Lonecoyote":up3eiijm said:
Just enough pipes to fill an entire basement and another level of the house. Yup, that sounds right. Life's short, enjoy it to the fullest.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

fishnbanjo":z77zoobz said:
No, no, no, the downstairs pipes consists of the first rack of pipes I started with, a basket of metal pipes, a basket of cob pipes, a rack of Talbert pipes, a rack of Cooke pipes, a rack of Becker pipes, a desk drawer full of bamboo shank pipes and 2 racks of Dunhill pipes.

Upstairs consists of a curio cabinet of pipes, several racks of pipes, a cigar humidor cabinet I am converting to display pipes and a drawer of pipes most which should the converted cabinet,

banjo

Lonecoyote":z77zoobz said:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Pics, we want pics man!

:bball:  :cherry:  :geek:

Cheers,

RR

Um you're getting them one at a time as they get smoked as I complete the journey and everything is in order for its next go around I'll take photos. Jeez you'll probably want photos of my cellar too!
banjo

fishnbanjo":qq5unp3p said:
Um you're getting them one at a time as they get smoked as I complete the journey and everything is in order for its next go around I'll take photos. Jeez you'll probably want photos of my cellar too!
banjo
Yup, we love to live vicariously!

:alien:

Cheers,

RR

:affraid: :fpalm: ;)
banjo

Brewdude":m7x9iu80 said:
fishnbanjo":m7x9iu80 said:
banjo
Yup, we love to live vicariously!

:alien:

Cheers,

RR

Not so sure that would be a good idea... You might either get popped for operating a warehouse without being zoned correctly, or having an arsenal of pipes, or ending up on the show Hoarders, and folks with cameras wanting to do an intervention on you for TV.....:lol!: