The Gnarly Great Gruesome Generic Winter Holiday Mission

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackhorse

Trading Post Moderator
Staff member
B of B Supporter
Council Member
Reaction score
Okay - to reiterate...

We’ve been alerted to a significant situation here at Mission Control. Commander Ozzie, known for various reasons as ‘the Flying Horseman’ has been taken prisoner. Reports from the field indicate that a clandestine band of Physical Therapy Terrorist Ninjas are responsible. He has apparently been secreted away to a secure location pending negotiations for his release. Unfortunately for both Ozzie and the Ninjas...we don’t negotiate with terrorists. So we’ve released our own teams of Black Ops Elves to locate and free our beloved CoCommander. More on this as further information comes to light.

In the meantime, our missions must go on. My commission has been temporarily reactivated with the rank of CoCommander and orders have been cut for me to assist Commander K with the planning and execution of the Great Grizzly Generic Winter Holiday Holocaust Mission Thing (whatever it ends up being called).

So start steeling yourselves for action. And fasten yer seatbelts...we’re in for a bumpy ride.

INITIAL ‘DECISION CRITICAL’ DATA

FIRSTLY: Be it known to all and sundry that the MISSION DATE is set at Friday, December 29th. That is the date on which your bombs should rain down on our unsuspecting target. This requires a Mission take-off day of the Tuesday or Wednesday prior. Please take this into account when volunteering for this gig. Once you have committed to flying you will not be excused for reasons other than KIA, MIA or a Section 8.

SECONDLY: Our concern for our beloved Commander Ozzie is significant. All available resources (Black Ops Elves) are being utilized in the discovery of the location of his detainment and in securing his release. We (your two Mission Commanders...Commander K and I) both need your help in first locating him. Keep up to date with announcements in this regard as there will be an announced Special Event Contest announced in the near future...open to all pilots actively engaged in this mission.

THIRDLY: HooAhhhh!

———————————

Mission Roster

1. Commander K
2. CoCommander BH
3. Lesath
4. Warlock Bob
5. fsu92john
6. Briar Beagle
7. Timbo
8. GrampaGrossbart
9. Fr_Tom

OK...open for business here. Let’s get this show on the road!

BTW: Today is our 37th Anniversary here at the BH stable...so kudos to us and blessings be upon my bride...a smart, loving, loyal, tough little Irish ginger. Drop dead gorgeous too.

I’m a very, very lucky man.

Good luck on the mission, fellow bombers; barring another accident like last year :affraid: I should be on R&R in the Big Easy. I'll be back for the New Year!

I too request a brief leave of absence for this mission. I'll check in for next month.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/meOCdyS7ORE" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

In and a big congrats on your 37th BH. 

Hope the Wiz isn't looking at travelling through Moria. 

Cheers all

Tim

It’s been a couple years since I took part in one of these operations, but since I’m already getting airborne for the secret santa what the heck, count me in!

Blackhorse":e0sm7n72 said:
Hey Gramps. Welcome. How’s it going?

OK. I tossed you on he pile with the rest of the cordwood.
Things is good! Thanks for letting a decommissioned pilot return to active duty, it’s been a while but I’m hoping it’s just like riding a bike.

I see ye there Tom...come on in. Good ta see ye.

———————————-
:santa:  :santa:  :santa:

Updated Mission Roster

1. Commander K
2. CoCommander BH
3. Lesath
4. Warlock Bob
5. fsu92john
6. Briar Beagle
7. Timbo
8. GrampaGrossbart
9. Fr_Tom
10. AlphaWarrior

:rendeer:  :rendeer:  :rendeer:
————————————-

Note to Pilots...we’ve yet to finalize some of the details here, soon to be done though. And at this point it is still possible for you to nominate a target for destruction. We would need a name, the reason for their being nominated and a mailing address. They need to be a member in good standing and not have been a target in the past. They can be needy or rich...young or old...newbie or long time member...wise or dumb as a post...handsome or ugly as a mud fence...whatever.

Do this via PM only, to me.

(Edit: this is done...Selection made...but go ahead for future mission targets.)

TTFN

Under the banner of “the more the merrier” you all might notice a Christmas Recruitment Campaigne thread posted in several locations around here. No big deal. Just a heads up.

TTFN