The Gnarly Great Gruesome Generic Winter Holiday Mission

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fr_Tom":terfkx2k said:
Heh - my ordinance landed on time and according to plan. Great run pilots.

We may have a few stragglers, so don't get too comfy, Ron.
Don't take me wrong, I do very much appreciate all of the generous gifts but, for Gods sake Tom I haven't even smoked all the tobacco you all sent me he last time. :fpalm:

Cartaphilus":fy1efrcj said:
Fr_Tom":fy1efrcj said:
Heh - my ordinance landed on time and according to plan. Great run pilots.

We may have a few stragglers, so don't get too comfy, Ron.
Don't take me wrong, I do very much appreciate all of the generous gifts but, for Gods sake Tom I haven't even smoked all the tobacco you all sent me he last time. :fpalm:
+1

It could not happen to a better guy! Enjoy...

Blackhorse":3rgz13w1 said:
Hey! My pkg got there already. Wasn’t promised til next Tuesday. Excellent!
Same! Was very surprised to see it there already.

A big round of applause to Blackhorse for covering my sorry butt on this run, to the pilots, and their flight crews for this most excellent final run of the year!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Received 2 more packages today, won't have to worry about cereal or tobacco for quite some time.
Thank you all so much! ;)

So, I have to ask.....

What type of bowl do you find the Honey Bunches of Oats to smoke best in? :D Do you find the Almonds get stuck in the draft?

Ozark Wizard":eqh3hkwl said:
So, I have to ask.....

What type of bowl do you find the Honey Bunches of Oats to smoke best in? :D Do you find the Almonds get stuck in the draft?
I prefer a cob for it and normally everything burns down to just white ash with a sweet nutty flavor and a note of oats. ;)

To tell you the truth I was surprised to get cereal and chips, specially the brand and type I eat.
Some where around here I must have mentioned it in a post and is why I had mentioned that they all did their home work very well.

You really gotta watch yourself around here Ron. They get word a fella is down and they come running to kick the daylights out of ya! Glad they put a smile on your face though, moving really sucks and in your condition it’s so much worse. Wish I was close enough to give you hand.

Jim

Cartaphilus":oqf53qyd said:
Ozark Wizard":oqf53qyd said:
So, I have to ask.....

I prefer a cob for it and normally everything burns down to just white ash with a sweet nutty flavor and a note of oats. ;)

To tell you the truth I was surprised to get cereal and chips, specially the brand and type I eat.
Some where around here I must have mentioned it in a post and is why I had mentioned that they all did their home work very well.

Yeah...don’t discount that guy in the tree out back with the spotting scope.  Anything is possible here...after all, we’re dealing with seriously sick people!

https://youtu.be/w6Xd9DFGFCY

huffelpuff":qb1smkgr said:
You really gotta watch yourself around here Ron. They get word a fella is down and they come running to kick the daylights out of ya! Glad they put a smile on your face though, moving really sucks and in your condition it’s so much worse. Wish I was close enough to give you hand.

Jim
Thank you Jim, I wish you were too. ;)

Another came today that is also quite appreciated! ;)

This was definitely a fantastic run! Well done to all of the pilots and a big thanks to BH for not only setting up the run but going the extra mile with recruits and contests!

The new mission for January will be posted shortly, so keep your eyes peeled!

How does one show how much he appreciates all that have given him so much joy with their gifts and unselfish generosity? Everyday when I dip into my tobacco and light up a pipe and use other gifts in which I have received from all of you, it brings joy into my life I may not have had without it. I hope all here know I really appreciated it all and continue to do so each and everyday.

Cartaphilus":mzdipiss said:
How does one show how much he appreciates all that have given him so much joy with their gifts and unselfish generosity? Everyday when I dip into my tobacco and light up a pipe and use other gifts in which I have received from all of you, it brings joy into my life I may not have had without it. I hope all here know I really appreciated it all and continue to do so each and everyday.
You already did Ron. And it's our pleasure to know it made a difference.

:sunny:

Cheers,

RR