The Gnarly Great Gruesome Generic Winter Holiday Mission

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reckon I went down the wrong rabbit hole, but he did post a cute pic of a baby bunny he was nursing after it's mom seemed to abandon it?

This should help to bolster the moral of our December Mission pilots:

Prize package has been received for December Mission contest from Commander Blackhorse:

1 Tin 2006 GLP Laurel Heights
1 Tin GLP Stonehenge Flake (re-release)

Stay alert pilots.

BriarBeagle":auhdmz74 said:

Prize package has been received for December Mission contest from Commander Blackhorse:

Stay alert pilots.  
Hell, I have supported and fed more critters by accident that even I couldn't hazard a guess, even Homo Sapien/Neanderthal/Habilis hybrids. There may have even been a wandering angel to test my Grace. Sad I don't get to play though. My morning and day have been spent at the VA outpatient clinic, and there were ample opportunities to offer solace and Holiday Spirit though, so with my diagnosis and profferred gifts recieved, it's been a pretty damn good day. Prize enough.

Ozark Wizard":jtjtnx8v said:
BriarBeagle":jtjtnx8v said:

Stay alert pilots.  
Hell, I have supported and fed more critters by accident that even I couldn't hazard a guess, even Homo Sapien/Neanderthal/Habilis hybrids. There may have even been a wandering angel to test my Grace. Sad I don't get to play though. My morning and day have been spent at the VA outpatient clinic, and there were ample opportunities to offer solace and Holiday Spirit though, so with my diagnosis and profferred gifts recieved, it's been a pretty damn good day. Prize enough.
Well spoken, sir. :D

Ozark Wizard":5iwx47ms said:
BriarBeagle":5iwx47ms said:

Stay alert pilots.  
I’m glad to hear you’re well on the mend, Ozzy! I know for most of us 2017 can’t end soon enough, but you’ve had it even harder than most. Keep on keeping on, brother!

I received my prize as well, and it's a run of tobaccos that will take me down the rabbit hole from which I may never emerge. I'm already feeling elevated from being in the presence of these fragrant sacraments.

Gawith Hoggarth Dark Flake Unscented
Kendal Dark Thick Cut
Peretti's Thanksgiving Day
Dark Flake Unscented
Uhle's Blend 00
Best Brown #2
MM Great Dane Spindle

Funkadelic.

Thank you and Merry Christmas.

Matt

And the rest of all y’all...no guesses for the current contest? No interest in prizes? Don’t want to be a winner? C’mon you slugs, get off yer collective duffs and at least GUESS! Cause if there’s no interest in this one...there’s no point in doing any more.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner! (For both Timbo and the Bobcat)

Disclaimer: When the above message was composed I was in a hallucinatory state. Please disregard!!!