The Gnarly Great Gruesome Generic Winter Holiday Mission

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice get, Lesath!

My own green moment came from an idiotic teenage bet that I couldn't smoke five Kools in five minutes. I won the bet...but as you can imagine, I was still the loser! Still smoked cigarettes for a few years after, but that was it for menthols. *shudders*

Nice prize, great memories!

The deer have thinned out after the great hunting season here. At some point I am thinking of putting up elk fencing and starting a refuge. Another neighbor is thinking of selling, that'll be another 20 acres adjoining.

OK.Pilots...here is the “current” status re “Strikes in Progress”...the following pilots have checked in with tracking data...designated with a “T”.

Current Mission Roster...

1. Commander K...X...T
2. CoCommander BH...X...T
3. Lesath...X...T
4. Warlock Bob...X...T
5. fsu92john...X...T
6. Briar Beagle...X...P...T
7. Timbo...X
8. GrampaGrossbart...X...T
9. Fr_Tom...X...T
10. AlphaWarrior....X...P...T
11. OzarkWizard...X...T
12. Simple Man...X...T
13. MichaelM...X...T
14. nismo27Or...X...T

Have pulled the Fokker from the hangar and am performing pre flight checks. Will advise once airborne. 

Cheers

Tim

FYI: I’m updating the pilot roster above with tracking data as it comes in.

Assume today will be a busy day.

————————-

My plane is taxi-ing on the runway even as I write this.

————————-

Relatives are GONE for this round. Whew! Took ‘em out for pub fish-n-chips last night and the bro in law bitched about the food the whole time...the fish was just Cod...the potatoes were likely freeze dried...OMG!

Well, I'll bet the brews were craft.......

Sure, complain about the cod. Pretty soon that will follow halibut in cost and availability.

sigh......

Some folks just live to complain too... Glad to hear you survived the holiday "cheer"

:D

Ozark Wizard":osio3zgz said:
Well, I'll bet the brews were craft.......

Sure, complain about the cod. Pretty soon that will follow halibut in cost and availability.

sigh......

Some folks just live to complain too... Glad to hear you survived the holiday "cheer"

:D

Yeah...he sucked down a couple of pints of ale while the rest had water (we were driving) (but so was he) (sigh). Anyway...Cod is THE classic fish and chip fish...right?