The Great Pipe Hunt Thread!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Valdus

Reaction score
I don't want to step on pipe toes. Nor do I want to mess with the trading post, so I am wondering where this goes. I mean it as a casual thread where smokers talk about what they are looking for, perhaps even desperately.

Pipe Hunt

I am once again on the hunt. The Peterson Sherlock Holmes looks awesome, though I have not tried it out yet. I am waiting for Friday.

Now the hunt begins anew. The call of the wild briar echoes in the jungle of online shopping. This new prey is a Stanwell Black Diamond #15.

I saw it on a subreddit and went instantly mad. Looked everywhere and never saw 'out of stock' so much in my damn life. If anyone has any information about this prey, it would be appreciated.

Perhaps we can use this thread is a way to vent your misadventures on your pipe hunt. Or to illicit a mercenary to help one hunt the prize!

Yes, sir I do have google. My thanks for the search, I have been able to curb my desperation to a more economic viewpoint. I am hoping for a steel in the future, below 100.