The last metal from my group for now

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishnbanjo

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
This is the last of my metal pipes until the Kent arrives. It is an early Falcon with what may be a Kaywoodie bowl since that is who made bowls for Falcon early on, and you can probably see the body is aluminum and molded, I think that's the word I want, in any event I'm keeping it smokey with more Orlik Golden Sliced from the same tin. Will probably either finish the Corn Cob group or perhaps start with the Trever Talbert group keeping with an American made pipe, cheers.
banjo

35308401650_d9ca4f5172_z_d.jpg

All of your metal pipes are outrageous and I'm sure great smokers. I too enjoy mine. Glad to see you've been feeling better and enjoying your favorites. For me, after a couple of months not being able to enjoy a pipe, last night's smoke was a DREAM.... :cheers: :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Very pleased to see you back and hope things continue to improve for you. Thank you for your kind comments as well. I know when I'm not feeling well I have no desire for a pipe or even getting on the internet and once that passes doing both is like a salve for me, it's nice to be able to enjoy something and reach out to others who share the same passion of enjoyment, be well.
banjo

Lonecoyote":rlui3pft said:
All of your metal pipes are outrageous and I'm sure great smokers. I too enjoy mine. Glad to see you've been feeling better and enjoying your favorites. For me, after a couple of months not being able to enjoy a pipe, last night's smoke was a DREAM.... :cheers: :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!