The Last Two Weekends!!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pipetongue1

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
Even' All, The last two weekends have been a whirlwind of activity and emotions! Last weekend we had a "meet the parents day"!, Mary and I, Mary's ex, and the groums parents! Boy was I keeping my mouth shut!, with the exception of the groum's mommy, she's this uber- Catholic, and you should have seen her face when I told her I left the Church many years ago, and became a "citizen of the world" [Bogart], well I got out of there without punching anyone, and promising the groum I would have a talk :D with him! :evil:
This weekend was quite different, the Town of Norwood where Mary grew up was honoring her Uncle Colonel George T. Lee, a WW11 war hero, who flew 258 sortis in North Africa, Italy, and Germany .A highly decorated, by 3 countries Army Air Force hero! He was the youngest [25] Colonel in the war and died later in '54 , going to a duty station in Montana in a early jet, the plane was hit by lighting! :( He was also envolved in the Berlin Air-Lift!
It was a beautiful thing to watch an extended family come to-gether , The Lee/ Donovan families, the town of Norwood took 5 years putting to-gether, a really professional movie about Mary's Uncle George, and ALL of both families welcomed me into their hearts, something I have never had until meeting Mary, Thanx George, Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue:

We get a chance to live two lives in one lifetime....Bill said it was a program for
people that wanted a new way of life. :)

Winslow :sunny: ..........4/12/93