The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Somewhere in a quiet corner of our planet some poor unsuspecting soul will soon experience the MoR, the Moment of Realisation.

Oh to be a fly on the wall.

Golden.

That's why we fly folks! :cheers:

Blackhorse":dhx2o62y said:
Ozark Wizard":dhx2o62y said:
Flight is enroute! :cheers:

It's going to be a good time!

And with that, the last horse into the barn...we are done, gents.  Well played.

I’ll raise a glass of Jameson to the lot of you tonight.
I'll drink to that!

iu

This is gonna be gud!

Blackhorse":7iv321d1 said:
Well well, Ozzie...you drinkin’ with Kid Shelleen now?  Movin’ on up boy.

But what’s the shot of the wild blue?
Too funny...

Well it's a GIF, that apparently doesn't work! :lol!:

Blackhorse":6v2i18d9 said:
Well, at least I’m not late.

————————-

On Time...Expected Delivery on THURSDAY, 28 MARCH 2019. by 8:00pm

Status

Out for Delivery
What? Priority, not Express!

Well, do be kind enough to give us a recon update!

Blackhorse":0dg8z1ff said:
Well, at least I’m not late.

————————-

On Time...Expected Delivery on THURSDAY, 28 MARCH 2019. by 8:00pm

Status

Out for Delivery
It seems my pilot had an itchy trigger finger and maybe a tail wind. Preliminary reports suggest I may have taken out a porch. I am waiting for confirmation.

I am heading back to the hanger for now.

Same here, I wonder if there is anything left of his front porch!
:bounce:  :cheers:      

Status

Delivered

March 28, 2019 at 1:36 pm

Delivered, Front Door/Porch

BEL AIR, MD 21015
 Get Updates 

Let me preface this by saying that my birthday is tomorrow,  and my weekend begins now, as I have taken tomorrow off for said birthday.  Coming home from work, I saw an array of boxes all over my front stoop, and my initial thought was that this must be some sort of surprise from my wife or maybe my parents or something.

As soon as I began to examine the packages, I realized I was the recipient of a BoB bombing and became very excited!  All I can say is thank you so much Blackhorse Dave, Rande, Conrad, Richard,  and Fr Tom.  As some of you may know, I took a long hiatus from pipe smoking, and just recently got back into it again.  Many things have changed since I left in the pipe world,  but the one thing that seems unchanged is the brotherhood and the generosity in this community.  Between the well aged G&H tobaccos that I can’t wait to dive into, a harmonica, a pipe,  a CD, pipe cleaners, and so many wonderful tobaccos that are either faves of mine or otherwise ones that I’ve been wanting to try, I am so blown away by this.  Best birthday ever!!!!  Thank you so much Brothers!

-Scott

P.S. picture link is below!

https://imgur.com/fNRus3M

Yup, this call sign can confirm delivery too.

Initial reports suggest that the target's front door / porch took the main impact at exactly 1336hrs local.

Splendid.