The Magnificent Monstrous March Madness Mission

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mwahahahaha, another splendid run squad. Can’t wait to see photographic evidence and a big happy birthday brother, hope it’s a grand one.

scottbtdmb":o2p0c2n4 said:
Fr_Tom":o2p0c2n4 said:
scottbtdmb":o2p0c2n4 said:
First it is shock and then the awe. You need to shore up that bunker while you can.

Happy Birthday!
Thanks man!  Shock and awe is certainly right!  As for shoring up the bunker, my local Target will be running out of mason jars tomorrow morning lol!

-Scott
Y'all might want to stop in at a Wal-Mart or some other emporiums as well. :roll:

By jove I think we have another mission success. Jolly good show chaps.

Happy birthday Scott!

Blackhorse":09r4e7vx said:
GeoffC":09r4e7vx said:
Poor guy.  House is going to look like the dark side of the moon with all the impact craters today.

Yes...we have an actual photo of the “ex front porch” of our target.

Whoa! And I thought Google Earth used old images! :p

Happy Birthday!  Have a feeling that tobacco related gifts are covered this year.
:lol:

After the initial onslaught yesterday, I spent the morning cleaning up the debris and trying to contain the damage. I hurried to my local Target to buy multiple mason jars to assist with the cleanup, only to return home this afternoon to find that I was bombed again!

As you will see from the pics below, the second bombing rivaled the first, and it is hard to say when order will be returned to my front porch after two days of assaults!

Gentleman, thank you once again for one of the kindest and most generous surprises I have ever received, on my birthday no less! Most of today’s senders remained anonymous or only left initials on the packages, so I don’t know who most of you are, but I can only express my sincerest gratitude and hope to one day pay this forward. Enjoy the pic below and please see my post from yesterday if you missed the picture of Day 1’s assault!

Thanks,

Scott

https://i.servimg.com/u/f31/16/21/62/66/07294810.jpg

Link should work now!  I’m not too sharp with posting pics lol

(Here are the first then the second pics...via BH)

Update 3-31-19
Received 2 additional packages over the weekend.  My postman had mercy on my front porch and decided to carefully load the packages into my mailbox to minimize impact.  I am adding a third picture at the bottom of Saturday’s mini bomb.  All in all this was certainly one of the nicest birthday surprises I have ever had.  This community means so much to me, and I will not forget the kindness of all the brothers that bombed me over the past 3 days!!!

[/