The MM limited edition reverse Calabash

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishnbanjo

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
Made for Missouri Meerschaum by Chris Morgan and sold as a limited edition of 250 in four different configurations, light bowl and reverse Calabash body, dark bowl and reverse Calabash body, dark bowl and light reverse Calabash body and light body and dark reverse Calabash body with a choice of a black or amber colored stem.

As you can see I opted for the dark and dark. The original stem became unglued after a slew of smokes and would not stay in place so I got a Danish style stem from a friend and opened the stem hole to accept it.

The body also came unglued many more smokes later so I attacked this using a different type of glue and it has held up admirably w/o issue.

Keeping it smokey with the last of the Wessex Campaign.
banjo

35444674146_1e4e57f23b_z_d.jpg

That surely must smoke cool beyond belief. All these cob pictures, Banjo, are making me drool. Something about a lit cob, with the smoke rising and the smoky flume discoloration on the rim, makes me want to smoke nothing else. Kind of like an image of candy, I would imagine, to a four-year-old.