The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hehehe Eggman.

We are airborne here but have a strong headwind currently, can’t wait to get to the bar post mission. Make mine a Bushmills with a splash of water thanks.

Tim

Timbo":chg0dbu5 said:
Hehehe Eggman.

We are airborne here but have a strong headwind currently, can’t wait to get to the bar post mission. Make mine a Bushmills with a splash of water thanks.

Tim
No problem! Just tell them your with me and it should be all good, depending on what I did the night before. Either Heidi with serve you or Hans and Frans will pump you up.

eggman":1e40e4gx said:
Here’s a few pics of events from the bar last evening it’s my drinking buddies.

Hofbräuhaus en Munchen! One of my favourite Bavarian haunts! Do not ask at arm wrestle the waitresses, you will embarrass yourself!

I’m thinking about heading over here after a few bombing victory drinks. Thinking maybe some pretzels and cheese with some sausages and sour kraut.

Just waiting here to witness the mushroom cloud and devastation from a distance in a dimly light, cool room on a bar stool.

Soon now...... Soon..... Closer now.... Prepare to cloak, we'll be showing up on their long range scans. We don't want to be intercepted!

After circling over the target my kite has had to divert. Target conditions weren’t quite right...

Methinks I have been HAD!!!! A few tins/baggies from a sickly brother, eh, Blackhorse??!! :evil: Ya' can't trust'em, ya' just can't trust'em :no: :no: I've just returned from a week in Orlando (Universal/Harry Potter, Clearwater Beach, Bern's Steak House, a day at Disney Springs, and best of all...a week with our eleven English relatives who are "holidaying" for two weeks in Orlando!

I get home, awaiting the week of USPS "held mail." Sum Bitch if I don't have a big white box filled with boxes and packages, ten of'em if I counted correctly (I'm still in total shock; haven't even had time to open any of them!!). Holee Chit, it feels like Christmas :santa: in June!!

Now, I must figure out how to get some pics on the board. But first I must unpack this HOARD of goodies and figure out where in the hell I'm gonna' store them in ye olde cellar!! Unpack, take pictures, inventory, store!!

Not sure how I deserved all this...but thanks to all of you from the bottom of my heart :D :D :D Wow, just wow!!! Sure wish all of you were close by...Beer and Whiskey on me :drunken: :drunken:

Thank all of you again from a most humbled FTRPLT

Hey, Stick!! My 11 English relatives are from Chester!! I've drunk many a fine pint around that area :drunken: :drunken: :cheers: FTRPLT

FTRPLT - you can absolutely trust me (us) to always do our evil best for our fellow brothers.

Yes, an itemized listing of the booty and a few pics would be appreciated. If you can’t figure it out let me know.

PS: congrats to a worthy brother.