The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Old saying..."Hail fellows, well met." Yes, pics and a proper accounting will follow, before and after!! My wife is in shock, I told her the stuff was chit she ordered :D :D

And...thank you all for the kind words. Been with this group for a long time, through at least four boards over the years. A better bunch will not be found anywhere :cheers: :cheers: FTRPLT

ftrplt":vts4mia0 said:
Hey, Stick!! My 11 English relatives are from Chester!! I've drunk many a fine pint around that area :drunken: :drunken: :cheers: FTRPLT
That’s only an hour north of me!  Lovely town too.  I can feel a pint and a pipe coming on next time you’re over. We could spin some dits about our Air Force days too. I’ll ask my sister (pictured above in the blue dress) if she’d like to come... she does rather enjoy her beer.

Stick":lt6mc6mw said:
ftrplt":lt6mc6mw said:
Hey, Stick!! My 11 English relatives are from Chester!! I've drunk many a fine pint around that area :drunken: :drunken: :cheers: FTRPLT
That’s only an hour north of me!  Lovely town too.  I can feel a pint and a pipe coming on next time you’re over. We could spin some dits about our Air Force days too. I’ll ask my sister (pictured above in the blue dress) if she’d like to come... she does rather enjoy her beer.

Ahhh. Twin sons of different mothers. Certainly brothers.

Blackhorse":mou7cxgn said:
Stick":mou7cxgn said:
ftrplt":mou7cxgn said:

Ahhh.  Twin sons of different mothers.  Certainly brothers.
Amen to that.

Standby for broadcast from Ops... we have a confirmed, I say again, we have a confirmed. End of message, end of broadcast.

My work here is done.

Blame. Ordinarily an ugly word but here the hallmark of a resoundingly successful Mission.

ftrplt":ccdcm1ie said:
Old saying..."Hail fellows, well met." Yes, pics and a proper accounting will follow, before and after!! My wife is in shock, I told her the stuff was chit she ordered :D :D

And...thank you all for the kind words. Been with this group for a long time, through at least four boards over the years. A better bunch will not be found anywhere :cheers: :cheers: FTRPLT
Yeap I remember you from back in the Knox cigar days back around 2001 I believe.

I'm workin' on the pics and inventory. Things a bit busy around here after being gone for 10 days!! BTW...Y'all did not destroy my front porch with TEN bombs; you decimated it with TWELVE!! JFC, I gotta' repair the door, roof, and put pilings underneath the dang foundation!! :p :p :p
Now back to work on organizing this shock and awe!! :cheers: FTRPLT

ftrplt":i8styrjt said:
I'm workin' on the pics and inventory. Things a bit busy around here after being gone for 10 days!! BTW...Y'all did not destroy my front porch with TEN bombs; you decimated it with TWELVE!! JFC, I gotta' repair the door, roof, and put pilings underneath the dang foundation!! :p :p :p
Now THAT’S why we do this jolly jape :)

Stick":jl5zacnw said:
ftrplt":jl5zacnw said:
Now THAT’S why we do this jolly jape :)

Hear hear, Squire!

:sunny:

Cheers,

RR

ftrplt":7xafvku4 said:
:D I have no idea what your talking about. I was at home I swear. :lol!: :lol!:

And just for grins...One "Bomber" hit the target, but their navigation and timing on target was a bit off!! Perhaps navigators should be assigned for this exercise :p :p ANOTHER bomb arrived late yesterday, bringing the total to THIRTEEN :shock:
Glad my picture taking was delayed!! Now to get to work!! :cheers: FTRPLT

ftrplt":k5as6ajq said:
And just for grins...One "Bomber" hit the target, but their navigation and timing on target was a bit off!! Perhaps navigators should be assigned for this exercise :p :p ANOTHER bomb arrived late yesterday, bringing the total to THIRTEEN :shock:
Glad my picture taking was delayed!! Now to get to work!! :cheers: FTRPLT
Damn rookies. :roll: (That may well have been me). :oops: