The Monstrous Munitions Mayhem Mission

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Herewith and forsooth is submitted a listing of above dastardly munitions!! This list is being forwarded to the appropriate Federal, State, and local authorities for action as they see fit!!

In no particular order:

5 cigars + cutter
War Horse Bar Plug
Cult Blood Red Moon
Escudo
The Mayor's Chocolate Flake
Bob's Chocolate Flake
Case Pocket Knife
2 x Tampers
2 x John Patton Oriental Dusk
2 X JP X-Roads
2 x JP Storm Front
JP Dark Horse
JP Va. Squire
JP Moe's Confetti
Stonehaven
Turkish Pipe
Brewdude Musical CD (which my wife has already claimed as hers!!!)
E.G.R.
Night Train
Habana Daydreams
Burley Flake #1
P.S. Amsterdam
Danish Pipe
2 x Margate
Oriental Silk
515 RC-1
Low Cntry. Natural Va. + Oriental
Amphora Va. Blend
Carter Hall
GLP Laurel Heights
GLP Telegraph Hill
GLP Embarcadero
GLP Union Square
GLP Temple Bar
GLP Regents Flake
S. P. Club Potlach
BBQ Blend
C&D Bijou
C&D Riverboat Gambler
S.G. Squadron Leader
S.G. FVF
Presbyterian
Three Nuns Yellow
Robert Lewis Orcilla Mixture
DH Nightcap
HH Latakia Flake
Sutliff Charlemagne
1 X short-stemmed green pipe
! x Nording green metal pipe
Red bottle opener
Package pipe cleaners

Thank all of you again...Or should I say...You Sum Bitches did way too much damage to the house :twisted: Now I gotta' clean up this mess, repair the abode, date and label all these sub-munitions, and store them in an appropriate venue!!! :cheers: to all of you. Give yourselves a big pat on the back for a job well done, just done too much ;) :cheers: :cheers: FTRPLT

Blackhorse":mzk2czko said:
The Monstrous May Munitions Mayhem Mission Membership
Memo

1. Blackhorse (Mission Commander)
2. Ozark Wizard (Executive Officer)
3. peanubutter
4. Briar Beagle
5. Fr_Tom
6. Brewdude
7. GeoffC
8. corncobcon
9. eggman
10. SourMilk
11. glassjapan
12. Stick
13. Timbo
13 is a most unlucky number...Beware the Ides of March...The authorities have been notified!!!!! :p :p FTRPLT

I'm patting myself on the back at the moment as I found storage for all this in existing cellar space, mason jars, and a large plastic Tupperware-like container :shock: And , you rascals way outdid yourselves!!!! :) :cheers: FTRPLT

Yeah, this past one was epic. Lookin’ foreword to Joon!

The target will be sore sorry he didn’t run when he had the chance! He will weep with lamentation and great gnashing of teeth.

The portends are indeed foul. Crows falling dead out of a clear sky late in the day. New cream turning sour in the churns all around the village. The three statues in the park square weeping tears of bitter bile. The bravest souls will not risk going out into the night for fear of the dire consequences known to be stalking them from out of the darkest shadows.

In other words...same ol’ same ol’.

Yes indeed, May was well played!

Alright then, there's the June mission afoot! Sign in here please!

https://www.brothersofbriar.com/t38118-jumping-june-bugs-another-bombing-mission#541100