The most comfortable pipe in the world...$25.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blackhorse":oph5zfh9 said:
Ozark Wizard":oph5zfh9 said:
They ARE pretty nice.. Just wish the bowls weren't so big. I always feel obligated to fill them, and then I'm hitting it for hours!

Just waiting for somebody to post pics of a new “Frankencob” that uses the stem/shank of the Cobbler with a small size bowl...or Natural...or MacArthur...etc.

(get busy boyos)
Will a Rob Roy do?

:lol!:

I'm more of a Long Island iced tea man myself. Manhattan isn't too far away though.

Just finished my inaugural smoke in it. Gotta say it performed flawlessly. Really appreciate the thick walls, and the stem and button are superb and comfortable.

I chose a bowl of MM Country Gentleman, and man that was the best it ever tasted! I liked it OK before but this Cobbler gave it a whole new dimension. Guess it'll be dedicated to that from here on!

Now I'm thinking I should've bought 2!

Cheers,

Yes, you should'a bought two!!!!!! Like I did!!!!!! Just a great pipe!!!! Glad you're enjoying it!! :cheers: FTRPLT

I wasn't going to get any more stuff this month but... I found the pipe and ordered two of them from smoking pipes with 10% discount. I had to. :cheers:

FINE! If you guys are going to keep talking about it, I'll hey one lol. Just placed an order for one from smokingpipes since everything is 10% off. Can't wait for it to get here

I couldn't stand the "10% off" temptation!! Have two more Cobblers on the way plus some Ginnyweed flake to just get over the $50 free shipping limit!!!! :cheers: FTRPLT

Nice glamor shot Mr T.  Here’s the only two pipes I brought along on our trip together with a nice bag of “Rivendell” framed against a backdrop of Carmel Valley.  

Where’s the background music?

D.L.Ruth":syehq7l8 said:
Mine just arrived in the mail today, first smoke in it was C&D Black Frigate. Quite a nice pipe if I do say so myself
Agree. It seems like the finest MM has ever offered in all respects - construction, wall thickness, finish, and especially the most excellent stem. The button is very comfortable and the shape and weight of it is just perfect. Just like Goldilock's porridge.

Cheers,

RR

Blackhorse":jv4cxoeq said:
My first smoke was with a bowl full of Straus Sleepy Hollow.  A new blend for me and very highly recommended. Spice (nutmeg) and sweet dark bread aromas.
Where does one finds Sleepy Hollow? I can't seem to find anywhere to order it online.

D.L.Ruth":em9rhhui said:
Blackhorse":em9rhhui said:
My first smoke was with a bowl full of Straus Sleepy Hollow.  A new blend for me and very highly recommended. Spice (nutmeg) and sweet dark bread aromas.
Where does one finds Sleepy Hollow? I can't seem to find anywhere to order it online.
It’s one of those “only made for three weeks during Halloween” kinda things. It won’t be out til October.