The Nimblest, Noblest, November Run! (Bombing Run)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool airplane lunch boxes! Very nifty!

Alright, you ruffians! This is the roster so far:

1. Fr_Tom
2. Blackhorse
3. fsu92john
4. Navyflake
5. Timbo
6. DrT999
7. nismo270r
8. Briarbeagle
9. Simple Man
10. DrumsandBeer
11. Ozark Wizard
12. WarlockBob
13. kaitlyn3837
14. Lesath

So a total of 14 are ready to hit the skies! There are still 2 days to get in on the run. Feel free to rattle some cages, sober up some other pilots, and see if anyone else would like to join us! I know it's a busy time of year but that kinda makes it even sweeter when you see the effort!

Please do remember that we are not trying to make anyone go broke. We certainly all have our ups and downs, so never feel pressured to join us if you aren't able. As it has been pointed out already, you don't necessarily have to buy anything. Some of my most treasured items were hand-crafted by some of the people on this board!

Whoa! Hail fellow well met.

If any of you guys don’t know him, Lesath was basically my co-conspirator when I designed this Bombing thing, some years ago. Also one of the best pilots ever to grace the sky and level the playing field...literally. But don’t hold that against him.

Blackhorse":sf75c0tr said:
Whoa! Hail fellow well met.

If any of you guys don’t know him, Lesath was basically my co-conspirator when I designed this Bombing thing, some years ago. Also one of the best pilots ever to grace the sky and level the playing field...literally. But don’t hold that against him.
An honor to have you in our ranks, Mr. Lesath! :cheers:

Uh oh, here comes trouble! Your targeting and flying skills are the stuff of legend sir!

(Let's see if he remembers how to fly) :joker:

Lesath":b4v23x5n said:
...sober up some other pilots

How about a surprise appearance from the blind man?  Load me with coordinates, and let's just "see" what's left of the target.  
Welcome back! Make that 14 pilots on this run!

Wait ...... what? Sober up? I'm retired dammit. Had some Irish Whiskey and a pipe mid afternoon.

Where's my plane? Oh wait ..... there it is. Nevermind.

Why just a few nights ago, I flew to West Plains. Of course, I wasn't at the controls. We made it though, so I'm pretty sure I can find a way to locate, violate the integrity of the perimeter, and completely annihilate the poor soul that is unaware of their future demise. Good to see the old reliables are still at this--hello to you, and to the newer squadron members, I extend my greetings. Let's incinerate this turkey!

Mission details have been sent. Please post that you each have received them!

Orders received and confirmed. Gamma Phalanx has been alerted. Spec Ops is enroute to verify and paint target. Hostages being waterboarded as we speak. Any additional intel will be disbursed as required or properly acquisitioned as cited in regulation A*XP/ Beta.....

Mu ha ha ha haaaaa............